Chapter One:

"Kancchan?" The green-haired boy speaks 

"What do you want damm nerd." The angry spikey blonde haired male growls, 

"Kancchan, what would you like to eat?" The green-haired male says in a sweet tone. 

The blonde-haired male rolls his eyes "Stupid deku...bacon and eggs." He mutters the last enough just to let the green-haired male hear. He nods his head and goes to the fridge and grabbing out the bacon and eggs for the cranky Kancchan. Young Midoriya kisses the spikey-haired kancchan on his forehead. "DEKU!!!!" The spikey-haired male looks at the ground blushing aggressively. The green-haired deku smiles and blushes a rosy red. "stupid deku!"He shouts as the blushing kancchan hugs him closely.

"Hey, Kancchan?" Deku speaks in almost a whisper, looking up to the spikey-haired male.

"Yes, Deku." He answers looking down at him, Midoriya looking at him with nothing but pure idolization. 

"Would you ever leave me?"Midoriya asks looking straight back down almost afraid of his answer. What if it's not what he wants to hear? What if he would? He knows Kirishima and Kancchan always are together.

"Why would you say that?" he says as he lifts Midoriya's head to his own 

"Well, because you were always mean to me and after Todoroki-kun started to like me and show affection you got...mad. I mean what if this is all just a joke? so it can be something else you can tease me for, but not only being quirkless but being gay as well." He says trying not to cry, he wants Kanchan's love and always has. But not if it's fake. This took Bakugou back a little he knows he's been mean but he didn't know that's how he felt.

"I...Um...I...I'm sorry."He had no idea what to say. He was completely unsure how to tell him because he thought if he told him he would just think it as excuses not how he really felt."I..I didn't know how to tell you, you were the first to defend me and all I did was tease you and make fun of you. But you all ways chose me always...and I didn't know how to handle it. it made me feel like you looked down on me, I thought love was to tease and push them down so they have to get up and make them stronger. I'm sorry."He didn't know what else to say. He wasn't sure if that was even enough. He didn't know if Izuku would ever forgive him, and if he were Izuku he wouldn't forgive him either. 

The green-haired boy started to cry. he hugged his Kancchan tightly"Kancchan," his voice breaking.

"I'm not going to leave you, Midoriya."The smiling Bakugou spoke in a soft tone

"I'm so happy, Kancchan."The green-haired boy still in tears he's not going to leave him and there were no words in any language to explain how he felt. he's just glad Bakugou finally chooses him. little.old.him.