Chapter [7]: Sadness Overload

< Colby's POV:

I walk into school, slightly chirpy but obviously hiding it. If I express my happiness then there's no doubt that it won't be crushed within seconds.

I'm like a target while everyone's the darts aiming at me. I'm a small piece of metal that everyone's attracted into hurting me. I'm like a hater who has to have profanities cursed at for insulting a loved one or an idol. I'm like a criminal in deep shit needed to be dead or just out of existence. I wasn't welcomed here.

I walked over to my locker, head low until I noticed a picture stuck on my locker door. It was me being held by pairs of hands, my bare back showing the whip marks. I grabbed the photo and observed it, my heart once again aching.

I turned around slowly once I heard laughing. The jocks were leaning against the wall as Brennen laughed along with them. A tear slowly rolled down my face and onto the picture.

People crowded around me, one after another looking at the photo then laughing and mocking at me. As the halls almost cleared, my knees felt weak as and I couldn't handle it anymore.

I dropped down and sobbed hard into my hands, letting out the endless dread I always felt. The picture was pasted everywhere around school and under it, 'dweeb' was written. I heard the laughter fade a little as the jocks walked by me, until a pair of shoes stopped by me.

I daringly looked up, tear faced, and was met with Brennen. I could've sworn I saw a hint of guilt on his face but I'm not too sure. I quickly stood up and ran away, wiping my tears.

Sometimes I wonder if I truly deserve this. Do I?

||Time Skip||

I was heading towards the cafeteria when suddenly I was grabbed and snatched into the janitor's closet. I was swiftly pinned to the wall of the small room and the light flickered on. My eyes widened after adjusting to the light and I quickly tried to get out.

Brennen was quick to pin me back and held me there before locking the door.. "P-Please l-leave me alone, B-Brennen. I j-just want to g-get today over w-with." I pled as I looked up at him.

"Shut up." He demanded and stared down at me. "Brennen p-please." I said again. "I said shut up." He repeated through gritted teeth and slammed me slightly against the wall. I shook in fear but obliged nevertheless.

He lifted up my chin forcing me to look him in the eyes. My teary and pale eyes met his beautiful green ones that filled with so much life and color. They looked beautiful.

I quickly snapped myself out of my mini trance and braced myself for whatever was about to hit me. Literally.

I closed my eyes tight, when suddenly a pair of soft lips smashed onto mine. I stood there stunned, confused and scared. What was happening right now? Brennen kissed me.

Brennen kept on kissing me until I eventually gave in. I kissed back, not knowing what the hell I'm doing and sunk in further. He grabbed my face and deepened the kiss, trying to slip me tongue before I moved away.

Brennen grabbed my waist and pulled me back in. "B-Brennen s-stop p-please." I begged and pushed him back a bit. He huffed and unlocked the door before stomping out with muttered profanities. I slid down the wall and cried into my knees just realizing that my first kiss was taken by my bully.

I wanted it to be with someone who actually loved me and wanted to be with me. Instead it was with someone who has pure hatred towards me and is almost going to ruin my life.

I don't know what I can do to at least have one day of happiness. I just want one day. Hell give me at least an hour.

~~~~
(A/N)
I hope you're enjoying this story.
Vote if you do and vote if you don't lol.🖤🖤
(700 words)
🥀