Chapter [17]: Be mine?

< Colby's POV:

It's been a week since the break up with Brennen and the date with Jake. After our first date, Jake took me out again. He took us to a movie theater to watch a movie. But that's not the cute part.

Jake had rented the movie theater for the night just so we can watch alone. He took blankets and pillows as well as snacks that he had paid for. After dinner, he insisted he'd pay for us both, even though I declined.

Throughout the movie, I noticed Jake inching his arm around me slowly, making sure I wasn't uncomfortable, or that he wasn't moving too fast. He then walked me home and made sure I was in before leaving. He's honestly adorable and I really like him.

And now here I am, sitting in front of Jake. But that's not all..

"Colby, I hope I'm not moving too fast, but I really like you. And it pains me to wait so I'm just going to ask you." He said nervous. "Colby.. will you be mine and mine only? I love you a lot and you make me feel really really happy. No one has ever made me as happy as you have and I thank you. So, will you, Colby Brock, be mine?" Jake asked as he had my hands in his.

"Jake I... I love you too." I said smiling as my eyes teared up happily. He laughed happily and hugged me tight. I chuckled and hugged him back. "Yes. I-I'll be yours." I whispered smiling. He broke the hug and kissed me passionately.

~~~~
We spent the rest of the night, cuddling on his couch and watching Netflix together. I snuggled into him further and laid my hand on his chest as I laid my head on his bisep. He threw a fuzzy blanket over us and made sure I want cold.

As I was watching the movie, I felt like I'm being watched. I looked up, causing hair to fall on my face. Jake was staring at me in loving eyes as he smiled lightly. He removed the hair off my face and moved them to the side.

"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?" He said in a husky voice making me blush. "Well you are. I don't know how people don't see it." He said again and I chuckled, blushing even more.

"Stop. I'm not." I mumbled and looked glanced away. "But you are. I wouldn't lie to you." Jake said, lifting my chin. He pecked my lips, still keeping his hand under my chin and moved out a bit. He slowly adjusted his position so he was above me and I'm laying on my back.

He continued kissing me and licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I denied it for fun and he smirked against my lips. He slid his hand up my thigh making me gasp. He slipped in his tongue and explored every inch of me, making me moan.

"I love you." Jake whispered as he broke the kiss. "I love you too." I said smiling up at him.

Little did I know, that this relationship was gonna turn into a living hell..

(Dun Dun Duuuuuunnnn... CLIFFHANGER!..... 🖤)
(Please don't hate me.)