Chapter [11]: "I love you baby."

||Saturday||

< Colby's POV:

Momma had invited Brennen over so she could meet him and so I wouldn't spend my time alone before she leaves. She had a quick errand to do so after she met him, she let him in and left.

"Hi, baby." Brennen greeted and pecked my lips. "Hi, Brennen." I said sending a small smile. "What'd you do yesterday?" He asked curiously, obviously forgotten about our date. "N-Nothing much." I lied, trying to hold back my tears again.

"Mmm." He hummed understandingly. "W-What'd you do?" I asked once we sat down on my bed. "Had a movie night with some of my old friends and went out after." He explained with a smile, but it quickly dropped.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked in concern as he wiped a tear that had obliviously slipped down my face. I looked down and wiped another tear. "N-Nothing, I-I'm fine." I said sending a fake smile.

"Colby, clearly something's wrong. What's up?" He said again, not falling for my smile. I sniffled and looked up at him with glossed eyes. "You f-forgot a-about our d-date, Brennen." I whispered and instant guilt washed over his face.

"Oh my god.." He gasped in shock. "Baby, I'm soo sorry, I totally forgot! I am truly sorry my love. I got caught up with my friends that I had totally forgotten." He explained and pulled me into a hug. I pulled away after a few moments making him look at me slightly confused.

"Brennen.. a-are you embarrassed o-of having me as y-your boyfriend?" I asked looking up at him. "What- why would you think that? Of course I'm not." He spoke in disbelief.

"I just.. d-don't feel like we're a c-couple. I've been w-walking to class alone, eating most of the time alone i-if you're not constantly o-on your phone w-when I'm with you, and I feel s-so lonely. Mom h-has been out a lot f-for work and when I told you, you j-just nodded." I rambled fiddling with my fingers as I looked down at my feet.

Brennen caught my hand and lifted up my sleeve, sighing in relief once he realized I hadn't cut. "Did you cut anywhere else?" He asked and checked my body. "N-No. I w-was about to.. Depression hit me randomly." I whispered.

"No, it did not." He shook his head, making me confused. Brennen laid me down on the bed and hovered above me, smiling lightly. He kissed my lips softly and placed his hand on my face, wiping away my tears. He them removed my arms from around his neck and gently pinned them to the bed.

He kissed down my jawline before stopping and looking at me for consent. Thoughts were racing through my mind, and my head nodded automatically. He kissed my neck softly, only light pecks until he found my sensitive spot.

He repositioned my hands so they were above my head and continued kissing me. "This is not how I'll be making it up to you. I just want to release your stress. Stop me when you don't want me to continue." He said softly and I nodded, humming.

Brennen returned to my sensitive spot and sucked lightly making me moan a little. He carried on down my neck and I tilted my head giving him better access before releasing my hands and roaming the, down the hem of my shirt and grabbing it lightly.

He slowly pulled it upwards when I stopped him. "What's wrong?" He asked a bit confused. "I'm c-chubby.. a-and don't look n-nice." I mumbled shyly. "I'm sure you look stunning, Colby. Inside and out." He whispered huskily next to my ear making me shiver.

I let his hands go, trusting him with his hands, as he slowly took off my shirt. "Beautiful." He whispered once he saw me fully making me blush and giggle accidentally. He lovingly kissed down my chest and slowly ran his hands around my body, inspecting every inch of it as he smiled.

He suddenly slid his hands down my bum, making me gasp. He slipped in his tongue, taking the chance, and deepened the kiss. He ran his hands over my waist then back down to my bum.

"Mmm this is mine." He growled making me laugh lightly. He reconnected our lips and gently squeezed my bum making another moan accidentally slip my lips. He stiffened slightly and smirked against my lips before doing it again.

"Brennen.." I moaned out again as I tried getting him to stop. He continued kissing down my stomach and started sucking lightly, almost making a hickey. "B-Brennen s-stop." I said through pants and he quickly moved away.

"You okay love? Did I go too far?" He asked in concern but I shook my head no. "I just.. I'm n-not ready to go any f-further." I mumbled. "Hey it's alright, I respect that. Would you like to watch a movie instead?" He asked softly and I nodded.

After we put the movie in, Brennen climbed up on the bed and sat against the head board. He pulled me onto his lap and I curled against him, resting my head on his chest. He kissed the top of my head and intertwined our fingers together before the movie began.

"I love you baby." Brennen whispered as he rubbed my now clothed back. "I-I love you too." I yawned lightly making him chuckle.