3

She was actually serious. Olivia wants to be friends with benefits. Fine. I stand in the tub and watch her hungry eyes take my dripping body in. Her lustful gaze is delicious. I extend my hand and she helps me out of the tub.
"Your room or mine?" Olivia asks handing my towel to me.
"Mine, of course." I like being in control and familiar with my surroundings.
We lay on my bed. It's not as awkward as I thought it would be. Her body is as familiar to me as my own. She's staring at me awkwardly.
"What?" I ask.
"Should we kiss or is that too much?" Olivia inquires.
"I thought there was only one rule." I say pulling her now naked body closer to mine. She kisses me slow and soft. My hands explore the slopes and valleys of her body, the only road map I ever needed. I straddle Olivia and pin her hands above her head. I feel her body squirm under me. Our kisses become needy. Hungry. I feel insatiable. My kisses trickle lower. Her ears. Her neck. Breast to breast. Sucking her nipples makes her arch her back. I leave a slow trail of kisses to her pussy. My tongue flat and wide open her lips to taste her. Just as good as I remember.
"Kaaaat." Olivia moans. Her hand finds the crown of my head. Her fingers comb through my hair. It's bliss.
I slowly stroke my tongue up and down her warm and dripping cunt. I take her juices into my mouth and swallow every drop that I can. The more I lick, suck, and kiss her pearl, the more she soaks my sheets. I slide my fingers inside of her with ease. Her cavern squeezes my index and middle fingers. Threatening to implode. Ready to release.
"Wait." I say as I slide in and out. In and out. Repeatedly.
She whimpers as her pussy gushes. Back arched. Sheets gripped. Toes on the verge of cramping, too tightly curled.
"Please." She moans, begging for my permission. I close my eyes and give way to the throbbing between my own legs. I submerge myself in the shared pleasure. Readying myself to cum when she does.
"Now." I say.
Together we reach that sweet release. The star gazing, world rocking climax. The crescendo of our duet. We lie there in silence, my head resting on her inner thigh. We're smiling to ourselves like fools, simply enjoying the euphoric aftermath that only an orgasm can cause.