37

Christine

It's Sunday morning and I am up preparing brunch for Katia and her sister. They're not here yet but I'm ecstatic. This is the first time I get to be around Katia's family as her girlfriend. It's a good feeling. I was so surprised when she told me that she found her twin. I can't believe Mr Galanos has been sitting on this information for so long. I don't understand how could you have a child and not want to be in their life.
Anyway, Katia sounded so excited on the phone. This is the happiest I've heard her sound in a while. Maybe this is what she needed to help her turn things around. I was starting to think she was depressed. I hear the door open and check my watch. They're a little early.
"Mistress!?" Katia calls out.
Is she really calling me that while her sister is here? I clean my hands and meet her at the front door. She looks so pretty in the dress she's wearing, but she's alone.
"Where's Kandace?" I ask.
"I told her to meet me here. I miss you and I needed you to myself." She says.
I put my hands on her waist and pull her body to mine.
"Mistress, do you like my dress?" She asks.
"I do. You look really pretty."
She smiles. "Thank you, ma'am."
I kiss her. "You're welcome. I missed you too."
"How much?" She asks smiling.
I back her against the wall and press my lips to hers. We grab at each other fast and hard. I pull up her dress and slide my hand into her panties. Her tongue grazes my neck before she begins sucking. God that feels so good. She sucks harder and moans as she's about to climax.
"Don't you dare." I growl.
Her lips unlatch from my neck. "Please Mistress." She pleads.
I ignore her plea and penetrate her opening. She bites my neck as she moans. I make her wait a little longer before I let her release.
"Now." I say.
"Christine!" She moans. She finishes just as the doorbell rings.
"Well this is one way to meet my sister." She whispers.
"Get the door. I'll be right back." I kiss her briefly.
"One more." She pulls me back to her.
I laugh and kiss her again. "Now go." I nod towards the door as I walk to the bathroom to wash my hands. I fix my hair in the mirror. Okay. Why am I so nervous all of a sudden? I try to literally shake it off. It'll be fine. I love Katia. She loves me. Her sister will love me. I hope. At least like me. It'll be fine. Everything will be fine. I walk out of the bathroom and hear giggling. When I turn the corner I'm met with the vision of basically two Katias. Wow. I knew they were twins but they'd have to be fraternal. It literally looks like their parents did a copy and paste job.
"Kandace this is my girlfriend, Christine. Babe, this is my sister." Katia introduces us to one another.
Kandace's eyes light up and she smiles widely. "Hi! Nice to meet you."
We shake hands. "It's really nice to meet you too. I hope you are hungry." I say.
"Famished."
"Well follow me." I say as I lead her to the dining room.
"She's hot." I hear her whisper to Katia.
"I know." Katia says but she doesn't try to whisper.
Katia helps me bring the food to the table and we sit down.
"Everything smells wonderful, Christine."
"Thank you. Call me Chris." I double take at Katia who is eagerly eating her food. I try not to look too surprised. I don't want to cause unwanted attention but I'm so happy to see her doing something other than pushing it around her plate.
"So Kat tells me you're a teacher at the University." Kandace says.
I nod and take a sip of water. "I am."
"Do you love it?" She asks.
"It has its ups and downs but overall I do."
"That's cool." She says.
"Ask her what she does, Babe." Katia says with a wicked grin on her face.
"I'll bite. What do you do, Kandace?" I inquire.
She smiles innocently. "I work for a tech company. Really boring stuff. I work with computers all day."
"That interesting." I say.
"No it's not." Katia butts in. "Tell her what you do at night."
They both start to giggle.
"I'm kind of nervous now." I joke.
"I'm a dominatrix. Katia thinks it's the funniest thing."
"Oh?" I say. That is more interesting than her day job.
"Why is that so funny to you?" Kandace asks Katia.
She giggles. "Because I'm imagining myself as someone's Domme and it's hilarious."
"I'd like to see it." I say before I bite into my strawberry.
"Well your best bet would be to go watch Kandace." Katia says.
Kandace and I laugh.
"Do you enjoy doing that?" I ask.
"Oh I love it." Kandace says enthusiastically. "I've thought about quitting my other job and doing it full time but ehh." She shrugs.
"Where do you work?" I ask.
"The club or the tech company?" She ask. "By the way, this french toast is to die for."
"Right?!" Katia says taking a bite. I'm still amazed to see her eating with so much gusto.
"Thank you. The club. I know of Frisks but I don't remember any others because Fuego was shut down, right?"
Kandace raises her eyebrows. "Kat you little devil. Why didn't you tell me Chris here was so well versed in the lifestyle."
Katia chuckles. "That's one way to put it."
Kandace squints her eyes at Katia then looks at me. "Hm."
Katia and Kandace lock eyes and start giggling again.
"What?" I ask. I'm not sure I'm a fan of the telepathy they have going on.
"Oh nothing. My sister just thinks she's so hilarious." Kandace says. "She told me we'd have something in common but I'd see for myself. I'm guessing this is it."
I laugh. "Oh."
"It's Frisks. You guys should come one night. Saturdays are usually the most fun."
"Are you going to have sex on stage??" Katia asks in disbelief.
Kandace almost chokes on her food. "No!"
I start laughing.
"I was just asking." Katia says.
"There's no actual sex in the main part of the club. Of course there's the basement but I don't work down there. It hasn't exactly proven itself to be safe for... girls like me. I stay where there are plenty of people. I like the attention."
"You always have." Katia says smugly.
Kandace ignores her remark and flips her hair. "Anyway, Chris I could get you a job if you wanted."
"I'd kill both of you." Katia says smiling at her sister.
"So I think I'll pass." I say. "Thank you, though."
Kandace laughs. The three of us continue to talk and get to know one another. Kandace is smart and funny. She's also really sweet. She tells me stories about Katia when they were growing up before it got bad. The way Katia's eyes light up when her sister talks is adorable. Katia excuses herself to the bathroom and leaves us alone. We don't speak for a moment or two.
"Can I get you something else to drink?" I ask.
"No thank you. I'm fine."
I nod.
"Thanks again for having me over. I know this has probably been a wild ride." She says.
"You're welcome anytime. It's been interesting to say the least, but Katia is happy to have you around."
Kandace smiles. "I'm happy to have her. You guys should really come to the club with me Saturday. I'll take off. You two can meet my boyfriend!"
I hesitate. "It's kind of risky for us to go out together."
Kandace shrugs. "So make her wear a mask or something."
"You may be on to something." I say.
She winks at me. "Clay always wears a mask. He's a higher up at some fancy law firm. He nervous to be seen in his kink attire." Kandace rolls her eyes. "Like half of those guys don't pay for what he gets regularly for free. I know. I've seen them."
I laugh.
Katia comes back and looks sad even though she's trying to hide it.
"What's wrong with you?" Kandace asks.
"Nothing." Katia says quickly.
Kandace gives her a look. "Well don't lie."
Katia shakes her head. "I-" she stops talking as her phone rings. She silences it. "I don't want to talk about it. Okay?" She says.
Kandace furrows her brow. "Fine."
"No." Katia sighs, "I'm sorry. Dad called while I was in the bathroom. He's just so..." She blinks back tears.
"I know." Kandace says. "Hey." She gets up and goes to Katia's side of the table. She squats beside Katia. "Don't cry. Dad just doesn't get it. We both know he can be a jerk. Don't let that get you down."
Katia sniffles. "How are you so calm about it?"
"I'm calm about it right now. It still bothers me but, " Kandace shrugs, "he'll come around on his own time or not. You can't let the ideas and opinions of others weigh you down. It'll drive you crazy. Trust me."
Katia nods. "You're so smart."
Kandace smiles. "Ugh I know. I took all the brains and beauty."
Katia giggles. "Shut up." She says. Kandace takes a seat beside her sister and we continue to talk throughout the afternoon. Their relationship is already blooming into something beautiful and I couldn't be happier.