16

Morning comes and I am disoriented. I briefly forget where I am. My dress and undergarments have been washed and folded neatly on the nightstand and there's toiletries and towels in the bathroom. I get showered and dressed before I venture out of the room. It's still. Quiet. The view of the garden is beautiful even from inside of the house and the way the light enters the house from the floor to ceiling windows is breath taking. Without realizing what I'm doing I bump right into who I assume is Mistress but I'm wrong.
"I'm so sorry. Oh my god." I apologize to the lady. I bend down and pick up the rag she was holding.
"It's okay Miss Katia." She says politely. She takes the rag from me. "I was just coming to wake you. Miss Christine is waiting for you at the breakfast table."
"Oh. Okay." I begin to walk but quickly realize I have no idea where I'm going. I turn back to her. "Do you think you could show me where she is?"
She smiles. "Yes, of course."
I let her lead me to the patio where Mistress is already seated. She always seems so regal. She's gazing out at the pond stirring her tea.
"I didn't get your name." I say to the woman.
"Elizabeth."
"Thank you, Elizabeth."
She nods and excuses herself, leaving us alone outside. I walk over to the table where there's a small feast laid out.
"Good morning, Mistress."
She smiles at me. "Good morning, Katia. Have a seat." She motions to the chair across from her. I sit.
"How did you sleep?" She asks.
"Well, ma'am." I put a few pieces of fruit on my plate.
She smiles. "Good."
"Who is Elizabeth?" I ask.
"My house manager." Miss Bell says.
"Oh." I drink the juice already poured for me.
"Eat your breakfast first." Miss Bell instructs.
"Yes ma'am." I begin putting food on my plate. There's a spinach and bacon omelette that looks delicious, fresh fruit, french toast, and an assortment of other things. I begin eating.
"What do you usually do on the weekend, Katia?"
"Ma'am, you can call me Kat."
"I'm not going to call you that." She says.
I'm not sure why but that makes me giggle. I shrug. "Whatever really. I rehearse or hang out with Liv. Sometimes if I'm really bored I let Samantha drag me to a party or a bar or something." I bite into a strawberry.
"Is Samantha a lesbian?" Miss Bell asks before she sips her water.
I laugh. "No. Sometimes she gets drunk and kisses girls for guy's attention but that's as far as it goes."
"Has she ever kissed you?"
"No, ma'am."
"Hm." She turns her attention back to the pond.
"Do you have any exes at school, Mistress?" I ask.
She gives me an odd look out of the corner of her eye.
I giggle. "Well you know about the one I have that goes there."
"You've only dated Olivia?" She asks.
"Yes. You seem surprised."
"I am. You're so pretty. I just assumed people flock."
I smirk. "Well thank you, ma'am."
"You're welcome. To answer your question, yes I do have an ex at school."
"Can I ask who?"
"Beverly." She pauses and realizes I don't know who that is. "Ms. Kindle."
My eyes widen in surprise. "Coach Kindle? The softball coach?"
"Yes."
I would have never guessed that. "Who broke up with who?" I ask in full gossip mood.
Miss Bell chuckles. "So invested, aren't you?"
"A little."
"I ended things."
"Why?" I pry further.
"Because we wanted different things. Now finish your breakfast, nosey."
I smile at her. "Yes ma'am."

_____________________

When I get home Olivia is in a sports bra and a pair of shorts. This is nothing new. She's standing in front of the TV with a bowl of cereal, watching some type of sports game. Her ocean eyes locked on the screen.
"Honey, I'm home." I call out.
She turns her head towards me but doesn't look away from the TV. "Hey Kitty. Wooooooo!!!" She cheers and fist pumps. I guess her team is winning. Glad she's in a better mood today. I give her a hug and she squeezes me tight. I giggle.
"Hey, I'm sorry for being such an asshole yesterday." She apologizes.
"It's okay. I know how much of a baby you are when you lose." I tease.
She chuckles. "Whatever."
I flop down on the couch and Liv sits beside me. She offers me a spoonful of her cereal but I decline. I'm way too full.
"So when are we going to talk about the mystery lady?" Olivia asks.
I blush just thinking about her. "We can talk about her right now."
"I'm all ears." Olivia faces me wide eyed and attentive.
"It's Miss Bell." I say. I know she won't believe me.
"Shut up."
I knew it. "I'm serious. I just left her house."
"What?" Olivia is clearly confused. "I thought she couldn't risk her career and all that?"
I shrug. "Obviously she had a change of heart." I stand up and seductively motion to my body. "I mean can you blame her?"
Olivia giggles. "No."
"But you can't tell anyone or we both could get into trouble." I say seriously.
Olivia gives me a 'duh' sort of face. "Well obviously, Kat." She pulls me back down to the couch. "So tell me about the sex."
I feel the rosiness creep into my cheeks. "Okay but buckle in. It's going to be a wild ride."
Olivia dramatically acts out the process of putting her seatbelt on. "Ready!" She shouts to my amusement. I take a deep breath and tell her all about my experience. Even as I'm explaining it to her it feels like I'm talking about someone else. I never knew I could be this person. I could be someone's sub.