15

I awake in a haze. I don't remember falling asleep. The last thing I recall is Mistress kissing the back of my neck and rubbing my body. That must have lulled me right to sleep. I reach out but she's gone. I sit up and rub the sleep from my eyes. I find a silk robe hanging against the wall and a note.
"This robe is for you. I'll be upstairs when you're ready." I put the robe on and head up stairs. I have no idea what time it is. From the looks of outside it's either really late or really early. How long was I sleep?
"Katia?" Miss Bell calls out. She must have heard me shuffling around. She comes around the corner with a tea cup in hand.
"Yes, Mistress?"
She holds the tea cup out to me. I take it. Mm. Chamomile.
"Thank you, ma'am." I say before taking another sip.
She smiles. "You're welcome. How was your nap?"
"It was good."
She sits on the couch and I sit right beside her. I cuddle as closely as I can.
She chuckles. "You know, I would have never pegged you for the affectionate type."
"No one ever does." I nuzzle against her shoulder before I place my cup of tea on the coffee table.
"Ma'am?" I say looking up at her.
"Yes?"
"Can I have a kiss please?"
She smiles. "Yes." She kisses me so sweetly and tenderly. Her lips feel like rose petals.
"Mistress, what time is it?" I ask.
"A little after midnight."
I yawn and rest my head on her shoulder.
"Are you still sleepy?" She asks.
"Yes ma'am." My eyes are getting heavier and heavier.
"Back to bed then."
I open my eyes wide. "But I want to stay up with you. Please Master."
"No." She stands up and pulls me up by my hand. She leads me to a bedroom. Plainly decorated but still very nice.
"You want me to spend the night here??" I ask surprised.
"Yes." Miss Bell smiles at me adoringly.
"Okay." A knot forms in my stomach as I start to feel nervous. I need to call Olivia to tell her I'm staying out. We always call each other if we're going to be gone longer than usual. "Ma'am?" I turn towards Miss Bell.
"Yes?"
"I need my phone to call Olivia."
She raises an eyebrow. Is she jealous? She says nothing but leaves and comes back with my phone in hand. I already have a few missed calls from her. Miss Bell gives me some privacy. The phone barely rings one full time before Olivia answers.
"Katia?" Olivia says. She only calls me Katia when she's upset or worried.
"Hey Liv. Sorry if I worried you. I fell asleep and just woke up."
She sighs. "But you're okay?"
"Yes. I'm staying out tonight. I'll be home in the morning."
"Who..." She stops herself, "Okay. I'll see you in the morning."
"I love youuuu." I say.
"I love you too. Goodnight."
Miss Bell walks back into the room.
"Goodnight." I say before we hang up.
Mistress comes over and kisses me. "New rule. I want to be the last person you say goodnight to." She says.
I smile. "Yes ma'am."
"Your Mistress has bit of a jealous streak. Nothing too ugly but it rears it's head every now and then." Miss Bell confesses.
"I see."
"Goodnight, Katia."
"Goodnight, ma'am." I purse my lips asking for a kiss. She smiles and kisses me. She tucks me in and closes the door behind her. I can't believe this is really happening. I'm living in a fantasy.