4

I'm alone in our University's cafeteria. The food is always pretty good and today the cookies are fresh. I probably shouldn't but I can't resist. I'm a stress eater and it's been a long week. Miss Bell has been on my case more than usual. I can't honestly say it's just been me. Yesterday she made Samantha stand in arabesque nearly the entire class because her knee bent a little the first time around. Poor Samantha. She was nearly in tears when class was over. She's been feeling more like a drill sergeant than a dance instructor. Even still, I'm infatuated. Here she is now, striding across the cafeteria. She's nearing my seat. She glances down at me. Her stare is piercing. Not many people have the ability to make me nervous. I pride myself on my bravery and confidence. I'm a natural leader. Tough as nails ever since I was a kid. However, Miss Bell was something like a kryptonite.
I gulp. "Hi, Miss Bell."
"Katia," She looks at my plate of pizza, "nutrition is a vital part of maintaining a strong and healthy body."
Thank God she didn't see the two cookies I just devoured. "Yes ma'am. I know."
She steps closer and leans in as if she is ready to confide in me. "I came for the pizza too."
I smile. Who knew she had a sense of humor? Her smile is barely noticeable and with a curt nod she continues on her way without another word. I watch her leave, staring at her ass a little harder than I should be. I wonder if Miss Bell like girls?