21

A knock on my door shakes me from my surprise nap. I open my eyes to see Olivia. She looks a little rattled.
"What's wrong?" I ask rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I grab my phone to check the time. I have so many missed calls from Mistress. Shit.
"We have company." Liv says.
"Who?" I get out of bed and walk into the living room to see Mistress standing there. "What are you doing here?" I ask.
"You weren't answering my calls. I wanted to make sure you were okay." She says. She looks so worried.
"Did anyone see you come here?" I ask.
"I doubt it. It's ten o'clock at night and it not like you live on campus." She says.
It feels weird having her here. In a way it makes her, this, us, feel real. She's not just some dream my brain concocted. Then I remember. Coach Kindle. The flowers. "Well, I'm okay. If you have something better to do, you can go do that."
Miss Bell furrows her brow. "Excuse me?"
I shrug. "I don't know. Not every day you get flowers delivered to you." I'm acting out because I'm jealous. I'm afraid.
She sighs. "Okay. Can I speak to you in your room?"
I nod. She follows me to my room and closes the door behind us.
"I'm sorry you had to even see that." Mistress says softly.
"Have you guys been talking?" I ask.
"Not at all. I was just as surprised as you were."
"Well does she want to get back together?" I fold my arms and sit on my bed.
"Yes."
I look at my swinging feet. "And what do you want to do?" I ask fearing the answer.
"I told her that I didn't want to get back together. I told her I was seeing someone."
I look up at her. "You did?" That kind of makes me feel better.
"Yes." She sits beside me. "Have a little faith in me."
"I'm sorry. I just..." I take a deep breath, "I just felt so powerless and jealous. I was already having a tough day and then she marches in there trying to take you from me and I couldn't even say anything."
"You don't have to apologize baby. I understand. It's like listening to Samantha tell you about some other woman you should date and not being able to tell her to shut up."
I giggle.
She puts her hand on my back. "No one is taking me from you, okay?"
"You promise?" I ask.
"I promise."
She tilts my head up to hers and kisses me. The butterflies in my stomach spring to life. I don't want to stop. I slide my hands under her blouse. Her skin is so soft.
"Master, please let me taste you." I whisper in her ear. I want her so bad. A smug smirk appears on her face.
"On your knees." She orders me.
I move quickly to obey her. She takes off her pants and panties slowly, building my anticipation. "Have you been a good girl today?" She asks.
"Yes, ma'am." I say.
She grabs the back of my head and pushes my face into her center. "Mmm." I moan as my tongue swirls around inside her slit. I find her clit and eagerly lick it. I grab her thighs but she pulls my head back by my hair and gives me a smack across the face. "No hands." She instructs.
My own pussy quivers from the blow. "Yes ma'am. I'm sorry."
She pushes my face back into her. Fuck. She tastes so good. She moans and it is the sexiest thing I've ever heard. I just want to please her even more. I can feel my panties getting wet.
"Stay right there." She moans. I do. I flick my tongue faster, thirsting for her release. I want her to finish in my mouth.
She does.
My reward comes creaming out.
I lick my lips clean with her essence dripping from my chin. She strokes my hair. "Good girl."
"Thank you, Mistress."

_______________________________

It's finally Friday. My classes are done for the day, I'm already packed, and I'm on the way home to grab my things for my weekend with Mistress. I can not wait to get there. I'm going to miss Liv though. We don't usually spend this much time apart. Some people may say we're too dependant on each other. Whatever. I know our friendship may seem weird to some people but it's been working for us this far. There's a lady approaching me, smiling as she walks.
"Hi, Katie Galanos?" She asks.
"I'm Katia Galanos."
She looks embarrassed. "I'm so sorry. They told me it was Katie."
"They?" I ask.
"Yes, I'm with a traveling dance company. Have you ever heard of the musical Blue Bird?" She asks.
"Of course!" I say enthusiastically. I drag Liv to go see it almost every time it's in town.
"Awesome. Well we're bringing the show back in a few months and wanted to know if you'd be interested in performing when the show comes to your city."
"Seriously?" I ask in disbelief.
She chuckles. "Yes. Well you'd have to audition still but one of our scouts saw you perform before and fell in love. He said we'd be crazy not to reach out."
I'm shocked. "Oh. Wow. Of course. When is the audition? I'll be there."
"Tommorow. Noon."
I die a little inside. "Tomorrow?"
She nods. "Yes. You can prepare an original piece or go with something a little more well known." She hands me a card with an address written on the back.
"Okay. Thank you."
She flashes her polished smile and walks away. I walk home to our apartment and Elizabeth is at the front of the building waiting for me.
"Elizabeth?" I say. I'm not sure what's going on.
"Hi Miss Katia. Miss Christine sent me to get you."
"Oh my gosh. Have you been waiting long? I'm sorry. I didn't know you were coming."
"No, not at all. It's okay."
I tell her I'll be right back. I run upstairs to my apartment and grab my things.
"You're leaving already?" Liv asks sadly.
"Yes. I'm sorry. Christine sent a driver to get me. I didn't know."
"I'm going to miss you. Have fun."
"I will. I love you."
She wraps her long and strong arms around me. "I love you too."
I grab my things and run back downstairs. Elizabeth helps me put my things in the car. We ride to Miss Bell's house in mostly silence.
"You know I don't know if I should even say this but Miss Christine really likes you. She's been talking about this weekend all week."
I giggle. "Really?"
"Oh yeah. It's like watching a kid the night before Christmas." Elizabeth divulges.
I smile. "Well that's good to know. Have you known Christine long?" I ask.
Elizabeth delivers a deep laugh from her belly. "Oh yes. My parents worked for her parents and eventually I did too, but then Miss Christine asked me to move out here with her. So I did."
"So you've known her most of her life?"
"Yes. She's like a little sister to me. So I know when she really likes someone and you are it."
That makes my heart happy. We arrive and Mistress is sitting on the porch.
"Told you. Kid at Christmas." Elizabeth whispers to me as we're getting my bag from the trunk. I laugh.
"What are you two giggling about?" Mistress asks taking my bag from Elizabeth.
"Oh nothing." Elizabeth answers.
Mistress looks at us suspiciously. "Uh huh."
"Well, I'll see you Monday." Elizabeth says to her.
"Thank you Liz." She hugs Elizabeth.
"Anything for you, Miss Christine."
We watch Elizabeth pull off before we head into the house. Mistress helps me get settled in my room. I slip into something more comfortable and then we get cozy on the couch. I breathe a sigh of relief. I'm finally where I've been daydreaming about for the last few days.
"How was your day, Katia?" Mistress asks after a few minutes of silence.
"It was fine. It felt like time was moving so slow because I was just ready to be here."
"I felt the same way. I had a group of freshmen first thing this morning. All women. They're insufferable."
I laugh. "They can't be that bad."
"They are!" Mistress says.
"Are they all so star struck that Christine Bell is their instructor?" I smile at her.
She shakes her head. "Were you star struck?"
"I was. I still am. You're an amazing dancer."
"Thank you. So are you."
"Is that why you've been so mean to me ever since I've walked through the studio doors my freshman year?" I ask.
She sits up a little and looks at me. "I am not mean to you."
"Ma'am," I say, "you are."
"I am hard on you, but I am not mean. You're such a great dancer and you have so much potential. I just hate when I can see you're being lazy or getting distracted."
"I used to think you hated me." I admit.
"Well look how wrong you were."
We laugh.
"Speaking of dancing I have news." I sit up and face her.
"I'm listening."
I tell her about the lady that approached me and the Blue Bird audition and how the scout saw me and loved my dancing.
"That's so great baby. What time is the audition?"
"Noon, but I don't want to leave you." I pout. I'm already nervous. I start biting my nails, but Mistress moves my hand.
"I can just come to the audition with you as your instructor."
"Really!?" I ask excitedly.
"Yes."
"Yayyy. That'll make me feel better knowing you're there. I'm so nervous."
"Don't be. Come on. Get up." She stands up and holds her hand out to me. I take her hand and let her lead to an open empty space on the other side of her house. It's a studio!
"You have a studio in your house?!" I ask.
She nods nonchalantly. "Do you remember the first piece we did in class this year?"
"Classical one?"
"Yes. Do that but parts of warm up one and two. No bar."
"Yes, Miss Bell." I say sarcastically.
"Don't call me that here." She pinches my butt. I giggle and yelp. "Dance." She says nodding towards the floor. I take my socks off and begin the routine.
"Jeté!" Mistress says. I jump. It fits perfectly. Why didn't I think of that? I finish the number.
"Again."
I start over. She stops me mid combination.
"Go back into the passé and hold it." She instructs. I do. She puts her hands around my waist. It takes everything in me not to turn into putty in her hands. I do stand up straighter though.
"You have this pesky little habit of bending backwards for some reason. Your back should be straight, baby."
"Sorry." I apologize.
With her hands on my hips, she kisses the nape of my neck. "It's okay. Try again."
I nod and she lets go of me. "From the top my little ballerina." She says from across the room. I giggle before I start the dance. We go through the routine so many times I lose track. I practice without my shoes and with my shoes. I think I finally have it perfected after the hundredth time.
"Good job, Katia," Mistress says from the corner where she's sitting. I'm tired now. I sprawl out on the floor. I'm not tired, I'm exhausted. I could sleep right here, right now. I'm sure Mistress wouldn't allow it, but I could.
"Thank you, Ma'am."

________________________________

After our shared shower, Mistress made us dinner. It was delicious. I had no idea she was such a skilled chef. Is there anything she can't do? I'm washing the dishes when she comes behind me, pressing her body against mine. Her lips tease my neck with little kisses while her hands explore under my shirt. I bite my lip.
She pinches my nipples and I jump. Her body against mine is turning me on. Her hand slides down the front of my panties.
"I'm so glad you're mine." Mistress whispers in my ear. It sends a shiver down my spine.
"Me too." I utter.
Her fingers lightly tease the tip of my clit. I moan quietly, my hands now just sitting in the soapy water. She doesn't move her hands any faster or harder. She continues to tease me. My clit is swelling and throbbing like my heart is located between my legs. Her free hand snakes it's way around my throat and squeezes.
"I wonder what people would say if they found out what a slut you are for me."
I can't do anything but moan. Her voice alone makes the bundle of nerves between my thighs pulsate. I am a faucet. Her grip on my throat tightens. I'm so close and she's barely touching my pussy. What is she doing to me.
"Do you like being my slut?"
Her grip loosens, barely, just enough for me to speak.
"Yes, Master."
She starts massaging my pussy faster and harder. I gasp at the quick switch of pace.
"Mistress!" I shout. My legs are going weak and my knees are going to buckle. My juices are soaking her hand. "I'm about to cum." I moan.
She stops before I finish and I am confused.
"What's wrong?" I ask. My heart is racing.
"Nothing." She removes her hand from my panties and licks her fingers. "I was just playing with what I own. Finish washing the dishes and go to bed. You have a big day tomorrow."
I groan. "Yes ma'am."