chapter 29

Finally one Friday night Jin had wrangled a couple of hours free from the agency

He had made reservations at a very upscale restaurant.  He had made them for early, hoping to be back on your couch with you before his time was up.

He missed you in his arms.  He wanted that time with you, no matter how brief.

You were really looking forward to seeing Jin tonight.  It had been too long since you had seen him. 

You plotted as you dressed to end dinner quickly, just on the chance you could spend some time with him back here, snuggled together on your couch and everything that promised.

You smiled when you caught a glimpse of yourself in the mirror.  Your eyes where sparkling, like you were hiding a wonderful secret.  Your checks were tinted with a natural blush, giving hints to the world about the nature of your thoughts. 

“All because of him,” you thought “only because of him.”

You finished your shower and makeup, your imagination running wild the whole time. 

You pulled your hair into a twist, making it look effortlessly soft and sexy.  It took you four tries and fifteen minutes to achieve the correct level of “effortless”.  You laughed at yourself, but you were happy with the result.

You moved to stand in front of the dresser.  You absently pulled at the belt of your tattered robe as you stood looking down at your underwear drawer. 

You frowned as you looked through the choices.  Before the “big night" you would have to go shopping.  But tonight you had to pick from what you had.

You settled on your “lucky" red panties.  How silly!! But you found youself picking this pair of red silk and lace anytime  you were nervous or had something difficult or important on your schedule. 

You slipped them on, thinking they were your secret confidence boost.  You found the matching bra and checked the effect in the mirror. 

You quickly turned away before your newfound confidence lagged.  All you could see where the curves of your hips and stomach and your breasts spilling out of the bra.  You gave yourself a mental shake and prepared to dress.

You had purchased an outfit just for a date like tonight.  You wanted it as soon as you saw it and knew you would save it for a special date. 

Tonight, the exclusive restaurant, the anticipation of later, made this the perfect choice.

You reached in a drawer in the closet and drew out a neatly folded sweater.  It was gray cashmere, so soft to the touch.

 The sweater had elbow length sleeves and was slightly cropped.  That had given you pause until you tried on the skirt.  The chiffon skirt was long and pleated, layers upon layers, , falling in a swirl around your legs.  The sweater skimmed the top of the skirt, preventing any flashes of the skin beneath. The skirt was a pale pink, perfectly matching the color in your cheeks.  You hurried to finish last minute touches before Jin arrived.