chapter 31

Jin was the perfect gentleman as he held your chair and helped you to the door

He gently wrapped you in your coat and fussed with getting the belt just right. He led you out the car as it arrived and kissed you as he opened the door for you. 

It was a sweet gentle kiss as you stood in the cold night air.  The brisk wind cooled the heat of your bodies and swept away the heavy tension. 

Jin was glad to have regained a bit of control as you laughed up at him, both of you shivering in the cold. 

He hurried you into the car, pulling you into his arms, making you feel safe and warm. 

You both talked about nonsense, just passing time until your arrival back at your door. 

You had turned down your drive when Jin's phone jingled.  He frowned, a look of irritation crossing his face. 

At your questioning look he said “one more hour.” You nodded, at least you had an hour with him.

Jin dismissed the driver and looped his arm around your waist as you walked to your door.  He blocked the wind for you as your struggled with the key and then followed you into the house. 

You both flipped off your shoes and Jin helped you off with your coat.

He gave you an embarrassed grin and said “Please help?  I know I can’t get this jacket off alone.”

You gulped as he turned his back to you, the skin tight jacket stretching over his impossibly wide shoulders, the trim cut nipping in at his slim waist, the bottom ending just above his perfectly curved ass. 

Was it bad just to stand and stare at him??

Wrong or not you looked your fill as you took the lapels of his jacket and pealed the garment off those shoulders and down his arms, biceps and triceps flexing. 

Jin groaned in relief as the tight jacket was removed.

He is going to HAVE to stop making those sounds!! You thought.

He took the jacket from you and threw it on the hook on the wall. He followed you into the living area. 

Suddenly nervous, you searched for something to do, settling for grabbing drinks out of the fridge. 

Jin laughed at you as he leaned against the wall. Suddenly he startled, then began trying to scratch his back on the corner of wall.

After watching him for a few seconds, you had pity on him.

“Here,” you said, placing the drinks on the table in front of the couch, “ turn around.”

Not sure what you had in mind, he turned his back to you.  You reached to run your nails across his back and he shifted and shimmied to get your hands where he wanted them. 

When you hit the spot you knew it immediately.  He threw his head back with a moan that made you blush. 

Jin was obviously not shy when pleasured.  That set your mind to wandering in a dangerous direction.

“Wait….Wait….please,” Jin said, pulling away from you and tearing the cashmere sweater off over his head. 

“Please…” he whispered, as he lifted his hands above his head and leaned against the wall, bracing on his elbows, dark head bowed,  broad shoulders straining the white cotton shirt, perfectly rounded ass pressing back into you. 

When did this become so erotic? You wondered.

Once again you raked your nails across his back, watching his muscles flex and move under your hands. 

You noticed the subtle movement of his hips as your nails worked in circles.  His soft sighs were pushing you on.

Suddenly you needed to feel him, feel his bare skin.  You grasped the back of his shirt and began to tug. 

Just as you were about to ask  permission, Jin cursed and hissed “Yesssssss". 

You smiled and pulled his shirt tails loose and slowly slipped your hands onto his broad back. 

You were now just unabashedly enjoying his body.  You ran your hands across the warm skin, feeling the muscles jump as you touched him. 

You alternated with your nails, fascinated by the sounds Jin was making.  You were absolutely lost in touching him.

Jin dropped his head and clenched his teeth.  His control was hanging by a thread.  He was shocked at how your hands and nails affected him. 

At first it was the universal relief of having an itch scratched.  But that fleeting sensation soon gave way to pure pleasure. 

Your hands were warm and gentle, seeking and soothing his muscles.  He had no warning when you switched to running your nails in patterns on his skin.  His knees nearly buckled from the pleasure.

Jin was certain you had no idea of the tiny sighs and moans that escaped as you touched him.  

Were you quiet and reserved in passion?  The thought made him ache to free you, to hear you cry his name as you arched against him in release. 

At the moment that thought crossed his mind,  you suddenly drug your nails down the middle of his back.  He cursed at the thought of you digging those nails into him as you climaxed hard around him.

Shit! He had to get himself back under control.

Before he could determine how he was going to accomplish that, you hit the itch again and he felt bliss.

“OH yes!!!” he moaned “Right there…yes!! ……oh yes!!! Harder!” he said.

Jin was caught up in the satisfaction, but not to the point he missed your soft giggle.  He stopped and thought about the last few minutes and stifled a laugh himself.

Taking you by surprise, he quickly turned and caught your wrist in one hand and pulled you tight to him with the other.

“Are you laughing at me?” he growled, backing you toward the couch.  

You felt a tiny moment of fear until you saw the corners of his lush mouth quirk up and caught the sparkle of laughter in his eyes.

“Maybe,” you conceded, a giggle escaping before you could stop it.

“Why? “ He demanded, “ just because a good back scratch has me sounding like a cheap adult movie?”

As soon as the words were out of his mouth he realized what he had said.

He flushed a dull red and he tried to claw back the words.

The panic on his face was priceless.

“I mean……I didn’t mean,” he stammered “not that I watch the cheap ones.”

At that his face crumbled again.

“I mean….not that I watch…..” he trailed off and you lost your battle. 

Peals of laughter spilled out, shaking your body against his.  He joined you immediately, his distinctive laugh ringing over you.

He slipped your wrist behind his head,  your hand immediately tangling in his hair.

He bent his head and caught you in a kiss, your laughter mingling and warming your bodies with the shared joy.

Not breaking the kiss, Jin picked you up and plopped onto the couch, landing with your body sprawled against his.

One more round of laughter shook you both as you situated limbs and your tulle skirt.

Never had you known a man who made you feel such joy, who laughed with you, who was not afraid to laugh at himself.  You tucked this gift away to unpack later. 

Right then all you wanted to think about was the man holding you, drawing deep breaths to compose himself.

“I think I just discovered my  new favorite thing.” Jin said, suddenly serious.

“My nails scratching your back?” you guessed, watching his eyes darken.

“That's on the list,” he responded, “ but not the favorite.”

He leaned in for a long, slow gentle kiss.

He stopped and drew back, searching your face and whispered “ My very favorite thing is laughing with you.” 

He immediately bent to kiss you again, missing the unshed tears in your eyes.

He had no idea what a beautiful gift he had given you.