chapter 37

You body had begun to ache for him as soon as you saw him in your bed

You felt him begin to harden against you as his kisses grew more desperate. How were you going to let him go?

He drew back to look at you, seeming to memorize your face.

You shifted until he was again settled in the cradle of your thighs.  You moaned to feel his heat so close to you.

“Jin…” you breathed, “ can you..I mean…..will you……do you….”

You struggled still with how to ask him for what you wanted.

Jin looked into your face and saw his own need echoed there. 

He could also see you needed to prove this, to know this was real and ok, that he would protect you every time.

You both  wanted something to savor until next time. 

“Next time", the thought made Jin harden ever more thinking of all the possibilities before you.

“Shhh…,” Jin soothed, kissing you, then moving to find you ready for him.

“I can, “ he groaned, as he slowly entered you, shaking at how tightly you held him.

“I will,” he promised, as he began to move, long slow strokes, rocking your body with his, sighing at the brush of your soft curves against his hard planes.

“I do,” he pledged in an unconscious vow as he felt you arch and catch fire beneath him. 

You both were lost in pure sensation as you grabbed every sigh, every tingle, to savor until the next time. 

Never breaking eye contact, you watched as Jin's eyes darkened, then narrowed as his thrusts increased in speed dragging you to the edge with him.

Jin saw the moment your eyes lost that bit of focus and felt a surge of ancient triumph that his body had claimed yours and was about to bring  you to bliss.

Jin was absolutely correct and he watched you arch hard against him  and felt you begin to clench around him.  He thrust through the climax until your eyes snapped back to his and you cried his name. 

His body gave free at that primal call, his name moaned from your lips had him throbbing hard inside you time and again. He cried out as another wave hit him until finally he collapsed onto you.

It was your turn to soothe him with nonsense words and soft hands until he had the strength to kiss you again.

He rolled until you were facing each other, limbs and arms still entangled.

The next minutes passed like this.  Neither of you sure of the time, both of you knowing it would not be enough.

You talked about everything and nothing.  You shared laughter over a new joke, tears over childhood memories, the intimacy growing ever deeper.

You both jumped when Jin's phone jangled. 

You wiped away a tear as he reached to silence it.  He saw you as he turned back and drew you in his arms, kissing the tears away.

“Don’t hide them from me,” he whispered, “it's exactly how I feel!”
“Now! Onto to the most important thing, when can I see you again?” he asked.

That earned a shaky smile as you discovered time for lunch and then a supper. 

Jin told you a couple of specific plans he had, an opening of an art gallery and a return to the arcade. 

He soon had you laughing at all he had planned.  You felt such deep joy that you could see , could feel his genuine care and interest in you.

His phone interrupted again.  He gave a sad smile and said “ The car will be here in 15 minutes.  I need to take a quick shower."

You nodded and told him you had left things out for him. 

He reluctantly left the bed, leaving you again fighting tears.  You heard the water running, then were surprised to see Jin pop back around the corner.

“Next time…we shower together,” he promised, rewarded by the rosy blush in your cheeks and the avid curiosity in your eyes.

He handed you a warm cloth and leaned in for a gentle kiss.

“One more thing for me tonight?” he asked.

You nodded at him to continue.

“Sleep for me.  I want to leave here knowing you are safe and resting,” He said.

You started to protest, but sleep was already dragging you into dreams.

Jin chuckled and moved you to a comfortable spot on the bed, then gently gathered the covers, pulling them to securely cover you.

NOTE: one- 1- more chapter 😢

Thank you so very much for your reads, votesomments!! I woke up this morning to 2k reads and #2 in BTSreader♡♡
That's all thanks to you!!

Thank you so very much for your reads, votesomments!! I woke up this morning to 2k reads and #2 in BTSreader♡♡That's all thanks to you!!