chapter 36

You cursed yourself for a fool for ever wishing a quick end to this

This was beyond any experience you had ever had .

Being intimate with Jin, truly connecting with him, was an immeasurable gift. 

Looking back now, it was a turning point in your life.

Jin was stunned at the ferocity of his release.  Truth be told, he was reeling from the whole experience. 

This had not just been the physical act of sex.  He now realized he had done that often enough to have become jaded to it. 

This experience was totally novel to him.  He had never felt so deep a physical and emotional connection with someone. 

His mind was set on seeing where this led.

All these thoughts swirled as you both struggled to catch your breaths. 

You decided to hold Jin tightly for as long as he would let you. 

Based on experience, you were afraid he would grab his clothes and leave, or pull away from you and fall asleep, leaving you feeling alone and used. 

But this was not just any man, this was Jin, your Jin, and you were about to learn to never underestimate him again.

With a shuddering breath, Jin slowly withdrew from you and gave you a lingering kiss. 

He stole your breath away, again, as he shifted his body weight, making sure you were comfortable.

He kissed you again and kissed his way down your throat.  He ended nuzzling the top of your cleavage, muttering beautiful words to you, making you smile and blush. 

Jin rested his dark head on your breast and simply held you. 

You were glad he could not see the tears slip down your face as you played with his hair. 

Soon you both fell into peaceful quiet, fighting sleep by whispering questions to each other. 

What would it be like to fall asleep like this, you wondered.

You finally had to excuse yourself.

Jin rolled away from you in protest.
“Please hurry back!” he pouted, as if you could stay away.

You ran warm water as you relieved yourself.  As you reached in the linen closet you grabbed things for Jin in case he wanted to shower before he left for work. 

As you cleaned up, you looked at the marks blooming on your body.  Jin's mouth…it made you tingle just thinking about it. 

You ran your fingers over the mark at your collarbone. You flushed remembering moving your body on his, feeling closer with every grind, yet for some stupid reason unwilling to let go of control.