Ch. 1

Y/N pov

I looked around my room and sighed. Mom and dad were fighting again and i actually was done with the shit they did.

I grabbed my bag and headphones as i opened my window. Looking down i see the far distance that i couldnt jump without breaking some bones.

I sigh and close it again. Lets hope they stopped fighting.

I walk downstairs and see my mom laying on the floor my dad holding a knife as i scream.

I run over to the door trying to open it but its locked.

'F..fuck..' i mumble to myself as i look around my dad coming for me now.

I glance at the window that is slightly open easy for me to break and get out of the house.

'You bitch! You ruined everything! Your mom is dead because off you.' I heard my dad say as i look back.

My dad is only a few steps away from me as i look at him. I couldnt run towards the window without being knocked out by my dad.

I have to go to the kitchen to get a weapon, then sprint through the glass.

I look at mom. 'Did you kill her dad ?' I ask my voice not sounding anything like my normal voice.

'You did you ugly slut.' My dad said as he runs towards me.

I dodge just in time to let him hit the door i run towards the kitchen en grab a knife as i run towards the window.

Almost there... just a few more-

I get trown to the ground knife slipping out my hand as my vision goes blurry.

What happened i was so close..

I hear someone breathing and see my dad on top off me knife in his hand ready to strike me at any given time.

I look at him. 'D..daddy ?..' i know it makes him weak because i never call him that anymore.

He losens his grip on the knife as i look at him. The only thing i can think is sorry.

I kick him in the balls with my knee and push him off grabbing his knife and punchingmy fists on his nose breaking it.

I stand up and run to my mom seeing she is dead anger filled up my body.

'You fucker.' I look at my dad my voice sounding dark and angry as i walk up to him again seeing he is up already.

I look at him and kick him in the stomach as he tries to hit me on the head.

I fall on the ground and roll away as soon as he trows a knife at my head.

I hit him in the balls and smash his head on the floor.

I never liked him. He always abused me and mom.

I call 911 as i lay the knife by my dad. And look around.

______________________________________

I look around as i see im in my hospital room again.

The memories from last night keep showing up out of nowhere.

I look around the room, i have to leave.

'Get the scissors from beside your bed dear.'

I look around not seeing anyone. The fuck?

I try to stand and grab my bed. My vision turning blurry as i look outside seeing a figure looking at me.

'W..who..?' I shake my head and walk over to the scissors and go to the door slowly walking out and looking around.

I could walk to the toilettes and take clothing with me from the room next to it.

I can then go outside and run away.

I slip out my room and silently walk to the closet with clothing and grab it as i walk out to the toilet.

I change and tie my hair in a ponytail as i look in the mirror. My eyes are dull and sad.

My hair is fluffy and my clothes are a bit too big.

I pull the scissors apart creating two apart knifes, putting them in my hoodie.

My arms and hands are in bandage and i cover them up with my sleeve.

Im ready to go. As i turn around to go for the door a nurse walks in and sees me.

'You are a patient .. what are you doing out off your room..?' She asked.

I start to panic and grab my two blades. 'I.. i am not a patient here m..miss.' why the fuck did i stutter. I wanted to face palm myself so bad.

'You look like o-' i slit her troat and look at the body gasping. 'D..did i do that..?'

I drag the body into a stall and walk out.

Covering my face i walk out to the forest.