Ch 3.

A/N: Hey guys im sorryi havent made an other ch. I was away on vacation but ill try and write from now on like 1 or 2 ch. In a week. Ill probably get back on that but without further shitselsss here is the new ch !:)

Y/N POV:

I look at the smiled fucker and I feel the urge to trow the knifes again towards his head. "Now now child dont start killing your new family so soon."

How did he know that? I didnt say it out loud did i? No cuz then the fucker would run towards me for sure.

The door slamms open and i see a boy with messy brown hair and goggles on. He looks out off all the people i saw the nicest here.

He has a hoodie on with blood stains..? What is going on here??

Then i notices that everyone has bloodstains and i start to panick.

Why am i here ? What are they going to do? They going to kill me ? No.. then it wouldve already happend.

"Toby, you are late. So show the new proxy the house." The man without face spoke again.

The boy sighed and walked towards me. Probably the boy named toby cuz he was the last to come in.

He smiles at me. "C-come on lets s-show you this p-p-place." I nod and walk with him.

We finally leave fucked face and the whole afternoon toby shows me the mansion.

"And l-last but n-not least your r-r-room!" He smiles and opens a door the room is not small. Inside there already is a bad and a desk. But i do need to decorate it.

"Y-you can decorate it w-with stuff from th-he atic a-and out of town. D-do you already h-h-have weapons ?" I nod and grab the knifes.

"You s-stabbed jeff wit-th the-e-ese ? Cool."

"Fucked face's name is Jeff ? Wow lame." Toby starts to laugh and i dont get why.

"Yeah f-fucked face is Jeff. H-hey m-my room i-is 3 doors to the r-right so if y-you need a-anything stop b-by." He smiles and walks out my room.

His stutter is not annoying.. i didnt even pay attantion to it. And for all ive seen is he a nice guy. Nicer then fuck face for sure.

I walk over to my bed and fall down. Its soft... really soft i didnt even feel myself falling asleep.

Toby POV:

She was nice. Not that i know a lot of girls.. exept clockwork and sally. But sally doesnt count she is too young !

And i dont know how but she stabbed Jeff, and he actually bled. He is pist right now.

"HEY TOBY WANNA PLAY A GAME ?" I hear Ben shout from the living room. I moan and get up walking over to the living room to beat Ben in his stupid games.

"PIXY SHUT YOUR FACE BEFORE ILL MAKE YOU." Aaaaaaaand there is Jeff.

"Kinky jeffy." Ben smirks and Jeff is starting to get pissed off even more.

"G-guys i w-w-wanna play a game." I look at ben and he nods starting up the game.

---some time later---

I sigh and look at the roof. "O-okay you wi-i-in." I start to get up and walk towards my room when i see Y/N her sleepy hair and face and smile.

"Y-you look beautifull Y/n, w-whats y-your secret ?" I grin because i cant help but tease her.

"You shut your face or i will throw a knife towards your face." She looks at me and i smile.

"W-why so m-mad ?"

"Cuz some idiots were screaming and waking me up." She sighes and walks back to her room.