Ch. 14

Yn pov:

It's already a week ago since I saw my dad and mom.
My dad acted different. He sounded really honest when I saw him. And mom did indeed still live. So he really was speaking the truth and not lying like before.

Normally he would lie to me instead of saying what happened. But he didn't, I don't know but it confuses me.

How did he go from the abusing alcoholic man to a honest man? I didn't even smell any alcohol on him.

"Yn ! Breakfast is ready you coming or what?" Ben shouts as I smile and grab my backpack. I walk downstairs to see Ej staring hungrily at his kidneys.

"Hey cannibal don't look like you wanna kill us for those." I grin and get a pissed off look from him.

Slender gave both of them a potion that would give them normal teenager faces. And well I gave them the makeover with clothing.

Ej had brown hair and eyes, and jawline like woah. He was still wearing a hoodie but a whole one and now new black jeans with sneakers.

Ben had blonde hair and blue green eyes. He did have a small scar on his cheek. I guess from a time he fell.

Ben was wearing a Zelda shirt and blue jeans. With again sneakers.

Ben gives me my breakfast and Ej his as Ej and him start to eat aggressively.

I laugh and smile at them as I eat myself. "Come we have to go before the bus leaves." I get up and the boys do too.

"Can't we just get a car from slender I'm sure Jeffy could ride it." He smiles.

"I'm sure he can ride different things too Benny." I grin to him and see him go fully red.

"Shut up !" We all laugh and go to the school. It's kinda a rich people school so instead of my hoodies I'm for once dressed nice.

My hair is lose and wearing a tank top with skinny jeans and because I won't fucking walk on high heels I'm walking on my sneaker. Toby got me a necklace of a moon with a star in the middle that I'm wearing.

After Ej talks to a woman and she hands him the schedules. He walks back to us and gives us our papers.

"Okay so Yn and I are in the same class the most." Ben smiles and looks at me. "Whoop whoop now maybe I'll let you win once." I grin to him and look at Ej.

"Welll I only have English and PE with you guys. But try not to act out because slender will pull us back." I nod i agreement and we all walk to our class.

We first drop off Ben at chemistry? Looks like it then Ej drops me off at English. As I knock two times I hear a: "Yes, come in."

I sigh and walk in the room. The teacher, who is male looks me up and down. "You must be Yn!" I nod. "Yes sir."

"Welcome we'll sit down there please." He points to a boy in the back of the class. I smile and walk over to him.

He looks up at me and smiles. "Well hello newbie."

"Well hello grandpa." I grin and put my bag down and sit on the chair next to him.

"Woah you have guts to speak like that to me Newbie." I roll my eyes to him and try my best to smile.

I can't fuck up now ? I just begone !

"Well no not really you talked first so I can react to you how I want." I smile and take notes. The whole lesson he is silent and does his work.

After the bell rings I stand up and walk away to Ben. As I come close to Ben I see that he is talking to Toby ?

Toby sees me and starts to blush like an idiot and walks over to me hugging me. "You a-are torturing-g me Yn."

I grin and hug back. "Well you came with nice clothing on too why? You could just come here in your hoodie and look like a total baddy."

"Well.. actually he came here too to study. Slender wanted multiple people to watch over you. And Ej was so lonely in most classes." Ben smiles and I laugh.

"I have PE now with you guys right ?" The 2 boys nod and we walk to the changing rooms.

My PE clothing is a shirt and sport shorts. I put my hair up in a ponytail and smile a bit.

I walk into the Gym and see Toby looking at me and even Ben and Ej are blushing. I grin and go stand with the girls.

"Hey you are the new one right ?" I nod. "You know the 3 new guys are checking you out and the other boys too." I laugh.

"I know I just don't care." I smile to the girl.

Toby keeps looking at me and i smile to him.

Ej pov:

Slender told me what he suspected could be Yn her powers. I was worried about her magic.

But i didnt know what kind of magic i shouldve expected. Souls? And Zalgo her dad ? Fuck this is difficult.

Toby, Ben and I are just staring at her now. And we all are blushing. Toby is lucky to have her.

She is talking to a girl who i saw is lonely here at the school so im not alarmed.

After i look around i see a few populair boys look hungry at her. We need to watch them for sure.

After PE we have lunch break and Toby walks to Yn kissing her cheek. And smile at her as he sees her nechlace he gave her.

Im happy they are okay now cuz both of them deserve to be happy.

A boy walks up to Yn. "Hey newbie, wanna go on a date ?" He smiles.

I see Toby tic a bit with his fingers but he is holding it back.

"Im sorry Grandpa im already taken by him." She looks at Toby and smiles.

"W-well prove it then because i call bullshit." The boy grins and soon his grin dissapears when Toby and Yn are making out.

AN: TO MAKE UP FOR NOT UPLOADING :)