Ch. 17

Ej pov

Slender teleported me to the mansion and i see Yn laying on my table.

"What happend ?" I ask but see that she needs help.

I rush over to her side and try to get her pulse. She is okay with that but sweating and cold.

Fuck fuck fuck i dont know what this is.

The table starts to turn black and i look at Slender.

"She is talking to her dad." Her dad ?

"I-is her dad Confirmed Zalgo?" Slender Nods.

"Can we take her out of this transe ?" I walk to the sink and make a wet cold towel to lay on yn her head.

"No im sorry my child, we cant." He turns around and sighs. "Tell Toby she is in a coma and will not remember any of us, and that she is the most dangerous of all when she does wake up."

My eyes start to tear up and but i nod.

Yn Pov:

I feel the floor and look up seeing a room.

Its black with red and purple. The bed is red and there us a small girl laying in it.

I stand up and walk towards the girl.

Someone knocks on the door and comes in.

"Yn i got your soup please try to drink it for me." A man walks in and towards the girl who has the same name as me.

The girl is maybe 3 years, by her size and face.

"Ill try daddy." She sits up and smiles. Grabbing the soup and sipping it.

Her dad sits down with her on the bed and looks at her.

"Are they still trying to controle you?" She nods.

"Well they can go to heaven because we are too good for them!" He smile trying to make his daughter happy.

I feel a tear roll down my face.

"Yes we are." My voice cracks as i say the same 3 words as the little girl.

I fall on my knees and the memory fades away.

A man standing talking to my dad. "Please please please safe her." He has tears in his eyes and i walk up to them.

Little me is sleeping in my dads arms as he sits in his throne.

"Only my daughter could heal wounds like such. And she is asleep right now."

"Please i beg you." My dad sighs and wakes me up.

"Hey little devil of mine, go with this man to heal his wife your spirits know what to do. And return to me." He smiles and the little girl smiles too and nods while grabbing her stuffie.

She walks up to the man and her dad teleports them away.

She heals the woman and the man hugs her while carving a small symbol on her ankle. She screams and cries.

The man lifts her up and walks upstairs putting her in a bed and putting her himself on a spell.

Tobys Pov:

After Ej told me what slender said i turned in a rampage.

Its been 3 months now and she still hasnt woken up. The missions are boring and even Jeff is miserable.

I sigh and walk to Sally her room.

Yn pov:

A scream. Someone is in pain. I look in the way of the scream. Trying to walk towards the sound only to see i cant.

A crash. And more screams. "Mommy!"

Bloodscreams. I try running towards the noice and run towards the screams.

Seeing the car crash and one of my souls go into my dad. My mom looks at me and there is a man standing over me.

My real dad is helping me stay alive and kneeling down to keep me breathing.

I look at him and smile. "Erase my memory and let me go back dad."

My eyes close and i feel the ground.

As i wake up i feel my body is on something soft. The sun is shining and im awake..

Its winter now. Wait.. i fell down in summer ?

"Yn?" A voice.

I turn my head to the person and dont show emotion.

The boy with a blue mask looks at me and runs towards the bed.

My souls make a wall and i look at him.

The boy stands still and shakes as i pull back my souls.

"Im sorry i dont know who you are. Just show me out I can find my way to my home." I say and sit down now.

The boy looks stunned and stays still. "Eh.. y-yeah sure.." he walks out and i try to follow him.

My legs shake and i try to stay up.

I walk outside as my souls follow me as an black shadow.

He looks at me. "Keep walking straight.." He sighs and closes the door.

I hear screaming after he closed the door and start making my way home.

Im only wearing a dress in the winter and im not even cold.

I hear a door slam shut and keep walking.

More screams.

They are screaming my name and searching for me.

But i dont know them.

As i finally leave the forest i walk towards a side road and let my souls make myself known.

A black beam shouts out the ground and there is a man in the middle.

"Why sid you call m-" He looks stunned to see me and steps towards me.

"Yn? Are you real ?" I nod and let him walk to me.

"Show me your magic." He demands and looks at me stopping directly in front of me.

I nod and let my lefthanded tumb circle in the air as one single soul slips out making a shadow of mist.

Circling my tumb the other direction the souls dissapears again.

My dad hugs me and cries for the first time ever.

"Can.. do you wanna come home ?" I smile and nod.

"Yes, i would love that." I grab his hand as we walk back to the black flame circle i made.

We enter as i see a boy with brown hair and goggles withouth his mouthguard run towards me screaming my name.

I turn my head and smile lightly as a memory comes up to seeing him hug me.

He falls down on the ground as my dad and i are taken back to the underworld.