Ch. 4

Y/N POV:

I woke up the next day and stared at a hoodie on the floor with workout jeans and hair bands.

Who walked into my room? But tbh thanks for the clothing i needed.. fresh ones.

I climbed out of bed and grabbed the hoodie.

HOLY FUCK IT WAS SOFT ON THE INSIDE IM NEVER COMING OUT AGAIN.

I smile and pull off my hoodie and my shirt underneath it.

I saw bruises on my stomach and arm from my dad and put on the hoodie as quick as i could, covering it up again.

I took off my pants and pulled on the workout jeans. The hoodie fell over my but and it covered much of my body.

You would think i would be on my period in these baggy but comfortable clothes.

I brushed my hair with my fingers and tied it up. A smile appeared on my face.

I was happy to feel warmth again of a hoodie.

"Hey P-princess you c-comming ?" As i turn around i see toby standing in the door opening.

"Why the hell did you enter my room Toby." I wanted to sound mean so tge boys wouldnt fuck around with me.

"W-we are havi-ing breakfas-s-st now." He smiled to me but i couldnt really see because of his mouthguard. But his eyes lit up and looked happier.

I nodded and walked to him. "Sure.. lets go im starvingggg." I smile to him pretty sure he is my only friend.

As we walk to the livingroom a small girl named Sally runs up to me.

"Can you carry me ?" She smiles so kindly i cant say no and pick her up while she starts to hug me i can see Toby smiling at us.

"Get that stupid grin of off ur face before i will slap you." It doesnt work he just starts to grin and walks towards me.

"Try and slap me then hm." His stutter dissapeared and its cute but creepy to hear him talk like that.

I start to blush and walk past him into the livingroom where the others are already eating.

Sally left my arms and sat down to eat, i took the seat next to her.

There were pancakes and waffles, and kidney? Yuk.

I got myself some pancakes and ate a bit. Toby came running in in a panick with fucked face behind him.

"There are people in the woods like really really fucking too many people." I lookt at Fucked face and then at Toby.

"Does slender know ?" Said Ben while walking to the two boys.

"P-probably w-e didnt t-try and be qu-uiet." His stutter is back. Why didnt he stutter when he was with me thats weird.

Was he faking it ? Probably not why would he.

A girl walked up to toby and put her arms around his neck. "But we'll be fineeee they cant find us and they wont attack otherwise we can just kill em all."

She had a clock in her eye ? I still wasnt sure if this was real, a dream or a book i was reading in and forgetting my own world.

But i could feel my jealousy starting to grow when she touched Toby like that.

Probably because i didnt know her and he was my only friend that i could normally talk with cuz sally is a bit young for teen stuff.

No offense.

"Clockwork you know that we should say this to Slender so you are coming with me, Probably the best that you others train." A boy with a blue mask spoke.

Toby said he was EJ he is nice but creepy when pissed. But then again, who wasnt in this household.

Ths boy walked away with clockwork following him. I looked over at Toby seeing he was a bit blushing after being touched like that.

I didnt want to eat anymore. I walked outside and sat down underneath the tree.

I didnt understand my feelings but hey who does ?

Fucked face came outside and saw me. "Hey.. eh.. you throw good but you should learn to aim and more power so its actually going to kill and not scratch."

Well atleast he started nice ?

"You up for learning me ?" I look at him grinning at seeing his stunned expression.

"Only because i got nothing to do." He shrugged and grabbed his knife.

"Do as i tell you to before i slit your throat."

The whole day flew by as Jeff and i were praticing.

I was soaking wet from sweating while training. Sally led me to the shower and i got new dry clothing from EJ.

I got under the shower and rinsed all the shit that happend these 4 days off of me.

After i think was 10 minutes i heard a knock on the door.

"Yeah its occupied dont try and come in ill cut you." I actually ment it cuz if anybody would see me like this...

No, lets just not imagine the teasing and the traumas.

"Prin-ncess you d-drowning in there or so-ometh-hing ?" He laughed and i grabbed a towel silently walking toward the door with one of my knifes.

I put the towel on and lay my hand on the doorknob. Push the door hard open in his face and keep my knife up his throat. "I meant what i said."

He looked afraid then started to blush when he saw whay i was wearing. Tbh so did i.

I was such a complete idiot! Why did i come out here with a towel around me ?

I let the knife slip of his throat and got back in the bathroom closing and locking it.

Still red i put on my clothing and put my knifes away.

Fuck why did i do that ?

-------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hey guys so 1. My english is bad i try my best dont get mad im sorryyyy 2. I have work on 2/3 weekdays so if i forget to post sorry.
3. You guys want a lemon in this story ? If yes then comment or something.

Thanksss !:)