Ch. 8

Yn Pov:

Toby walked out, not mad or sad but understanding? I hope.

I put on the clothing on the ground and walk out the door.

Shit Ej said i couldnt talk but ? I could like very clear.

I shake my head and walk downstairs seeing Fuck Face Ben Ej and Toby.

"Hey Yn, how is your voice ?" Ej looks up from his breakfast.

"I can talk normally i dont get why i wasnt allowed to talk?" He looks up at me and nods.

He says sorry and leaves the room.

"Did i hurt his feelings?" I look at Toby.

"N-nah you rec-covered faster then he th-hought. Waffle ?" He smiles and gives me a plate. Welll more like shoves it into my hands.

I smile and sit down to eat. Fucked face looks at me and sighs.

"Ben said that i needed to help you with your knifes and shit." He looks down at his food as if he is embarresed.

"Well thanks i can use that." I smile to him.

"Dont you think i do this because i care about you ill still slit your Throath." He eats his food and leaves.

"Sorry he is on his period." Ben grins while walking in.

"Then he is always on his period, should we get him ice cream and chocolate?" I smirk while looking at Ben.

"Sure come with me, eh Toby she can come with me right ?" He looks at toby who is a bit looking away.

"Y-yeah bring her back f-fully alive." He looks at me a bit worried.

"Okay! Come on Yn!"he runs towards the tv in the next room.

I walk up to Toby and kiss him before leaving with Ben.

Ben and i walk through Target and get ice cream for Jeff, Ben, Toby, Ej, Sally and ofc myself.

Ben said that Slender doesnt like ice cream.

I grab chocolate and drop it in the basket Ben is holding.

"Should we get Toby Waffles as a thank you?" I smile to Ben and he nods.

"Yea Stutter guy doesnt like it when someone takes away what is his." He laughs and walks to the waffles.

"What do you mean?" I look at him confused to what he meant by taking away what is his.

"Well when Clockwork slit your throath he was in a rage and in much sadness." He puts down the waffles in the basket.

"And then when he told Slender everything and Clockwork left the Mansion he was spending his free time with sitting in a room with you." I look at him. Is this true ?

"Aaaaaand then you woke up. Even Jeffy was happy." He grins at the rhyme he just made.

"And i didnt ask him to teach you. He wanted to himself because everybody in the Mansion cares about you." I smile.

"Thanks Benny." I grin and walk away with the stuff in the basket.

"Jeffy is a nice guy dont piss him off tooooo much thats my job." He runs after me.

"Nah thats on you i dont have a death wish." I smile

"You are almost an proxy Yn and then" after that i didnt hear a thing anymore.

All i could see is him.

He was standing there grabbing food.

He was alive ? But didnt i- i- i stabbed him. Like stabby stab stab.

Dad was alive.

Shit what if he sees me ?..

I get knocked out of my thoughts by a worried look on the face of Ben.

"You okay? Should we go back?" I look at him and then back at where my dad was standing.

"Y-yeah lets go back now. Im getting tired." I walk with my hood up.

Ben walks with me to the cashier and pays while i walk away.

I look back and see my dad standing there.

Looking at me.

He drops everything and the cashier asks him something.

I grab Ben by his arm and drag him out the store.

He looks at me and i shake my head. "Just lets go out of here please."

He nods and we stand in the Mansion again.

I walk to the kitchen and pack out the stuff we bought.

Grabbing the chocolate for myself and sitting down.

EJ Pov:

I say sorry to Yn and walk to slenders office. Nobody couldve healed that fast.

But slenders spells didnt work. My meds did but now im doubting that.

I knock 3 times and enter.

"Speak my child." He looks up to me and i walk in shutting the door.

"Yn has healed," I look at him and he gestures me to continue.

"Faster then normal. She can talk normally, she can eat." Slender looks like he is thinking and i shut up.

"You dont think thats normal, I dont either. Especially after that my spells didnt work on her." He sighs.

"Do.. do you think she has powers ?" I try not to sound weird because doubt and fear is on my mind.

"Lets hope for her not, but I do gotta test it out now."

I nod and walk out seeing Ben and Yn are not there anymore.

Jeff and Toby were eating and Toby was staring in front of him.

"What is up with Toby?" I look at Jeff.

"Wellll Ben took his Girlfriend to the mall." He laughs.

"Sh-he isnt my G-girlfriend Jeff." Toby stood up and walks away.

I smile and go to my room.

AN: Hey guys im sorry it took me so long, i had 2 tests that i had to learn and i wasnt feeling well but here yah go :)