Ch. 13

An:: IM SO SORRY GUYS I HAD NO IDEAS AND I STAYED THE NIGHT AT MY BFS AND LIKE IDK BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS AND I WILL GO ON SORRY THANKS FOR ALL THE READS MEANS A LOT TO ME.

OH BTW KISSING

Toby pov:

Sally said there was a boat house. Somewhere. So i researched it.

After 2 day i went to the boat house kicking the door. Ben was downstairs. And i couldnt see her.

Walking towards Ben. "Call everyone downstairs now." I had way too much adrenaline now.

"Dinners ready !" Ben calls out, and i hear footsteps coming from upstairs.

Ej walks out and i grin. "Where is She?" I walk towards Ej and grab my weapon.

Y/n pov:

I hear a monitor beeping.

"Mom?" I walk over to her bed and see her hair down and a relaxed face.

"Hi mom.. i ran away from dad.." I grab her hand and my eyes start to water.

"I live with a few friends now. You dont know them but they are nice to me. And they take good care of me." A tear falls down my face.

"There also is a boy who is extremely cute. His name is Toby." I smile and sigh.

"If you wake up and want to talk to me you have to go to the edge of the forest ill be waiting for you."

I look around seeing doctors walking by.

"Im sorry mom.. i have to go now.. ill come back, promised." I kiss her forehead and walk to the window.

The fall wouldnt kill me but i can walk on the stones.

I climb out the window and climb down the stone wall. After about 5 minutes im down on the ground.

Looking around i see nobody i know.

Running to the mall im tackled in the park.

I open my eyes and look shocked at the person on me.

"I-i found you." Toby smiles and has tears in his eyes.

"Toby let me go, please." I look at him my voice trembling.

"Please dont leave me Y/n. Im sorry for what ive done." He hugs me and cries.

I hug him back and run my fingers through his hair.

"Shs its okay.." i keep hugging him.

"Ben a-and Ej are alri-ight." He sobs.

"I swear to god if you did kill them i would murder you." I look at him and smile.

He smiles too and pulls of his mouthguard kissing me.

He caught me of guard. And i like it.

He stops and gets of off me. "Im sorry."

"Dont be.. i kinda liked it." I stand up and look at him.

"Y-you going home ?" I shake my head.

"No im going back to the boat house. Thats more my home then the mansion." He looks sad at my answer.

"Im sorry Toby but still." He nods and hugs me.

"I-im so s-sorry fo-or what i d-did." I hug back and relax.

"Its okay.. im going back to the boat house." I smile and let him go.

"I-ill bring y-you?"

"No its fine i know the way." I smile and walk away hearing him following me to the boath house.

Ben sees me and runs up to me hugging me. "Im sorry i couldnt help you are you okay?"

I nod and smile to him then i see Ej.

"Thanks Ej." I smile to Ej and he nods.

"If you ever lay a single finger on her i will kill you Toby." Ben sounds mad maddd.

"He kissed me so ur already to late Benny." I walk in the house not wanting to hear Ben and Toby fight.

"You okay your eyes look distant." Ej sneaked up behind me.

"I saw my dad.. and i thought my mom died that night i stabbed him. But she is in a coma after my dad almost stabbed her to death." I look at the floor putting down my bag.

"When i entered she was there just .. just laying silently. As if she didnt hear the door open. And i talked to her but she didnt answer as expected but still it hurted to see her like that." I look at Ej.

"Then i told her to come find me at the edge of the forest if she ever wakes up." Ej walks towards me and pats my shoulder.

"Its going to be fine Yn. If you are as strong as your mother i bet she will wake up and soon." I smile at his comment and grab my bag going upstairs to my room.

Unpacking the bag and putting the clothing in my closet i see the drawing of my mom and smile.

Well i saw her again.

Slender pov:

The poor girl. I only found out now. She can indeed use magic but she poseses the death magic. She controles souls. And isnt a child of that abuser but a child of Zalgo.

Thats why the car crash happend. The souls started pulling on her dad. And after the crash one came into her dad.

Zalgo his child is stolen for 17 years now and i think ive found his child.

But its too dangerous for her to return to her real dad. But when she stabbed her adoptive dad the soul flew out and her father became normal again.

She doesnt know she has these powers and she doesnt know how to use them.

As long as she doesnt know she has them i can keep it a secret.

And when she finds out ill teach her.

Lets just hope her real dad wont find her first. Even though i doubt that because he couldnt for the last 17 years.

But why did she heal so fast? Does she have acient souls too? That could use healing magic so they heal her whenever.

Ill have to look into that and into Zalgo.

For her safety and for the safety of my proxys.

Lets just hope she doesnt find out about her powers just yet so i can help her understand when she finds out.

If she finds out in a bad way.. we are / could all be damned.

I have to inform Ej and hope that he can keep an eye on her and her shadow.