Ch. 7

WARNING KISSING AND TOUCHING IN THIS CH CUZ YEH

Toby Pov:

As i walk into the room i see Yn laying on her side sleeping peacefully.

A small smile creeps up on my face.

I grab a new hoodie and new pair of pants for her and lay them down on the ground.

Putting down my hatches i hear her mumble.

Stopping dead in my tracks. "D..dad..no.." She sounds scared?

I pull off my hoodie which had blood on it and my pants too.

Walking up to the bed i stroke her hair and watch how she calms down.

After a while of doing so i kiss her head and leave for a shower.

I get undressed and sigh. Yeah clockwork and i were a thing.

But she wasnt the best for me. She always tried to controle my life and everything i do.

I couldnt even go to the fucking bathroom or she would stand infront of the door.

Clingy as fuck.

But Yn, she was different. She wasnt scared. She didnt care.

Even cutted Jeff. It was cute to see her blush.

When i call her princess she gets this small blush and looks away.

I look down and see my boner now only by thinking of her.

My fucking hormones are being bitches.

Turning off the shower i get in my towel and dry myself off.

Walking into my room with only the towel on my waist i see Yn sitting on the bed awake and looking at me.

"O-oh im sorry! I wont look." She started blushig like crazy and hides her face in my pillow.

I laugh. "I t-thought that w-we had a deal Prin-ncess."

"S-shut up and put on some clothing so i can stop hiding. Otherwise ill- ill- ill throw something !" I put on my boxers and walk over to her.

"Ahw you dont want to see me like this Princess ?" I take away the pillow and look at her.

She starts blushing like crazy, and tries to push me away.

"P-p-put on some clothing T-toby !" I grin.

She is getting blushy because i dont stutter and im half naked.

"Nah this is more fun. What would you do if i did this ?" I started leaning in towards her.

I wanted her so badly i couldnt controle myself. I didnt tick i didnt stutter i wanted her.

Yn pov:

F-fuck he was going to kiss me !

Nonononononononono he is with Clockwork.. but i mean i do want to.. but no!

I look at him, his eyes are closed and he is just half an inch away from my lips.

S-shit.

Why did i want him so badly ?

Before i could react he was kissing me. And me ? Well i was enjoying it.

I layed my hands in his neck and played with his hair.

Putting my legs on his waist as we kissed.

He tried to lick my lip to get premission to "enter" but i wanted to tease him so i denied.

He tickled me for a bit and i gasped. He slipped in his tongue and i got needy.

His hand was on my waist and i could feel his boner againt my entrance.

We were both only in underwear well i was in a shirt too but without a bra.

His other hand was laying in my neck.

We pulled apart for air and i looked at him.

"W-why did you kiss me like that, you have clockwork.." I blush and look at him.

"We broke up because i wanted you. I need you." He looked at me his eyes lustfully, not wearing his goggles, or his stupid mouthguard.

I smile. He kisses my lips softly this time before trailing off to my neck.

"D-dont leave m-marks Toby." I almost moaned and look at him.

"Then you'll need to be quiet for me Princess." I feel myself getting needy and wanting him.

But its wrong.

"S-stop im tired.." He smiles into my neck and nods.

"O-okay then go t-to sleep." He looks at me and smiles.

"Here or in my own room?" I look at him.

"We-ell your be-ed is cold n-now and mine is wa-arm." He tics and stutters again.

I stroke my hand trough his hair and kiss him before laying down and falling asleep instantly.

-------------------Next Day--------------------------

I wake up feeling warmth around me and smile.

Did i fall asleep with Toby next to me ? Cute.

I roll over to face him, seeing he is already awake and looking at me.

"G-goodm-morning Princess." He smiles and his voice sounds sleepy.

I start laughing because of his hair and his sleepy face.

"You look stupid you know that?" I grin and he grabs my waist.

"And you look turned on." His stutter dissapeared and i was getting more turned on.

I started to blush and looked away.

"Stop that. And why dont you stutter anymore at times." I look at him.

"Bec-cause adrenaline f-fills my body a-and causes me to not s-stutter." He leans in and kisses me on my head.

He gets up out of bed and walks over to the closet. Grabbing clothes and putting them on.

I walk toward him and start to kiss his chest sucking at some spots making small marks.

"Hmm Princess stop the teasing." I keep going and look at him.

"No." I mumble and keep going.

He pushes me against the wall and kisses my roughly.

He is a head taller then me. His hand goes from my waist, under my shirt.

Stopping right before my breasts. I gasp and stop kissing.

"You said no Princess then you will have to pay the for what comes after." He grins and looks at me.

"D-dont im not ready yet for that.." he nods and i feel his hand slide away.