Ch. 16

Toby pov:

I woke up to yn still in my arms. Looking at the clock. Its 3 Am, we missed dinner but that doesnt matter.

She is sleeping peacefully now. Not having nightmares. I smile and kiss her forehead before hugging her more.

Im really happy she still loves me after everything that happend. I close my eyes and fall asleep again.

Yn pov:

I wake up. 7 AM. Well good enough to wake up for school.

I put on clothing and cover up Toby with the blanket. Smiling i grab my phone and go downstairs.

Ben is already up ? "Hey wanna join?" I laugh.

"Yeah why not." I sit down and Ben gives me a controler.

A hour later we stop and grab our stuff to go to school.

Toby kisses me goodbye and i walk to my class.

Grandpa shoves me to a locker and looks at me. "Slut. You dont deserve to be here."

"Oh why? Because i didnt want to be you whore ?" I look at him and relax my jaw.

"What did you say ?" He grabs what feels like a knife and places it to my throath.

I grin and look at him a bit bored tilting my head to the side. "Ahww is that all you can do? Thats really sad."

I keep him distracted with my talking and his own anger. I slip my hand and silently grab my keys. "Thats not all i can bitch!"

I laugh and as he is going to push it harder on my throath i hit him with the keys in between my fingers in his ribs.

Pushing him away i walk to him and smile. He looks panicked. Putting back my keys i look at him. "Weak."

He growls at me and sprints towards me. I wait for the good moment and jump away just before he would hit me.

Instead he hits the lockers and i look at him. "Try and attack me again." I walk to him grabbing him by his shirt. "And i swear to fucking satan ill break bones in your body understand?"

He nods.

"Good." I drop him and go outside.

Walking to the forest to the lake. I grab my knife and cut my finger on accident.

"Fucking hell." I throw my knife at a tree and sigh. I look down at my finger seeing my blood is black.

"W..what..?" I grab a leaf and try cleaning my finger off.

The leaf just dies as if my blood is toxic??

I never had this before what the fuck. It feels so weird but calming.

I sigh and look around. Feeling darkness surrounding me.

My fision goes blurry and i feel the ground.

"Hello my Child, Im sorry I called you in like this." I look around seeing im in a castle ??

"Im sorry sir, can you tell me who you think I am?" I see a man standing infront of me.

"You are Yn Yl. My biological daughter." He sits down.

I start to laugh. "Yeah well I think you are mistaken me for someone else."

"Im sure I am not. Please tell me if you are feeling different like as if you are sick. Then ill have to send you back." He looks at me and talks really calm.

"My finger bled. And i wanted to wipe it off but the leaf just.. dissapeared." I look at the ground and start to feel dizzy.

"Your powers are being unleashed." He smiles.

"I feel dizzy.." My eyesight goes blurry again and i fall down on the ground.

Toby Pov:

I followed yn so i could make sure she was okay after the fight with that bitch.

She didnt seem to be hurt.

My feet dont make any noise as i tic and twitch walking , well following behind her.

She throws her knife and curses.

Cute.

I smile and turn around knowing she is okay i start to walk away again.

I hear a thud and look around.

Yn is laying in the grass face down and where she is laying there is dead grass.

What the fuck? Thats weird as fuck.

"Yn?" I walk to her and try to sit next to her but i cant get my feet closer to her as the dead grass goes.

Fucking hell.

"Yn please wake up!.." I try calling out beginning to get desperate.

"Slenderman please help me."

A loud ringing noice. Letting me know he is here. My adranelin is getting less and less.

"T-thank you." A black tenticle grabs her and takes her in the woods.

I walk in too and see the mansion after a 5 minute walk. Well.. run.

Ej is teleported to the mansion as i see a small light flash.

Good then someone is caring for her.

I hope she is alright.

IM SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING IM BUSY AND HAD A BLOCK IM  ALSO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CH. NEXT ONE ILL MAKE LONGER PROMISE