Ch. 21

Toby pov

Cheff asked me to bring the soup and the rest of the dinner to Zalgo in the dining room. As i walk in with the food and set it down i see Yn isnt here.

"Child, could you look where my daughter is, tell cheff i said this." Zalgo says and sounds a bit worried.

I bow and walk away towards the kitchen. "Zalgo w-wanted me to look for Yn, i-ill be back soon can you bring the food to him?" She nods and i rush away.

I look everywhere and then stumble upon a door that is half open with the lights on. What?

I open the door and look inside seeing Yn laying on her bed with a pencil and a drawing. I walk over to her and see that she drew a boy.

She looked so peacefull i stayed silent and looked at the drawing. She drew me.. servant me not Toby me..

Why did.. i look at the bodem of the paper and see the name she gave the artwork. Cute guy.

I smile and a blush forms on my cheeks. Wel fuck. She still found me cute while i was being here without everything on.

I smiled and kissed her forehead. "It suck-ks that yo-ou dont r-remember me." I mumble and walk away.

I feel fingers slide into mine as i try and stand up. Looking stunned i see she is still asleep and sigh.

I cant wake her up. I kiss her hand and untangle our fingers. Now really walking out i close the door and walk back to Zalgo and bow.

"She is a-asleep Sir." I never hated my stutter more and Zalgo nods.

"Will you keep an eye on her for me ? I just got her back." I smile and nod.

"I would l-love to do th-that Sir." I see Zalgo smile and i start walking away.

"What is your name servant ?" I am frozen in place and try to keep breathing.

"Tobias, Sir." I wait for answer what doesnt come and walk away.

I see Cheff and she looks at me a bit confused. I sigh and walk towards my own room.

Yn pov:

He kissed my head.. oh sheet. And he had this really nice voice that made me soft on the inside. I sigh and look outside.

I still didnt get his name. That sucked. I hear a knock on my door and look up. "Yes ?" I say.

The cute boy walks in and I blush a bit. He has food with him. "Here is your f-food, Ma'am." I sigh.

"Please just call me Yn." I smile at him and he gets a blush all over his face. "O-okay." He nods. And walks out.

"Hey, can you stay ? Please Im kinda lonely.." i look at my hands and feel someone sit down. "Sure Y-Yn." I smile at how my name sounds on his lips.

"What is your name ?" I smile brightly and look at him.

"Tobias, but if-f you want you can call m-me Toby." I nod and hand him some food.

"Here eat something you can use it." I smile at him and he nods  eating.

"Thank you." And after that we stay silent.

I look at him and strangely have this feeling like i wanna kiss him.

I look away with a hugeeee blush on my face.

"Hey Toby how long have you been here?" I try asking to make it more comfortable.

"1 month." I nod and look at him seeing he comes close and smirks.

I start leaning in too and grin. "What are you doing?"

"Something thats going to be my death for sure." He lays his hand on my cheek and kisses me.

I close my eyes and feel my body relax. My souls relax. And i kiss him back. Pulling on his hair making him moan softly.

He goes down kissing my neck biting in it a little bit. I let out a soft moan and look at him. He bites another time and i feel a headache coming up.

Memories flow back into my head and i start to see unclear because of my tears. "Toby.. i.. i remember." I feel my tears slide of my cheek and feel his head go up looking at me.

"How did you meet me..?" His stutter is gone again.

"Jeff and Masky brought me in, slender wanted me to be a new proxy.. and you were late. As always." I feel myself smile and Toby smiles too.

Kissing me softly on my lips. "Welcome back,Princess." He hugs me thightly and i feel him shake from tears.

"Im back.. i really am.."

"Yes y-you really are." Toby smiles and his stutter has returned.

I smile and kiss him. "Im back thanks." My voice shakes and i feel him look at me.

"No p-problem Princess." He says smiling.

-End-

Want me to do more fan fics ? Comment which ones ill see if im in the fandom or not hope you liked the book!