Ch. 20

Yn pov

I leave the kitchen and go look for my dad. I walk down the hallway singing The Fire- Clear Blue Fire.

Grinning I walk through the halls. "Gonna break these chains, you can watch me run. Devil gonna chase me."

I see two door that are closed but really old. Probably is he there. "Born wild with a rebel soul, never gonna catch me."

I open the doors and see music instruments. Well thats a suprise. I walk over to the instruments and try them out. The guitar is in tune ?

I could try. "Head first into the unknown, we're gonna rise up." I grab the guitar and plugg it in. Playing a bit.

"From out of darkness we rise. We got the," I slam the guitar strings and grin. "Fire."

Dancing around the room singing to the song I let myself go and my magic. My magic souls fly free in the room and dance with eachother.

Ive always loved music ? Soooo what if it means I can calm my spirits down with music?

"Gonna burn so bright." I keep on playing and let the spirits do as they please in the room.

Im not even sorry for the sudden disturbance. Not even to my dad. I close my eyes and lose myself completly in the song.

As I stop and put the guitar away i see the kitchen boy. "Im not even going to say im sorry." I grin and plugg it out.

"You dont ha-have to y-you sounded g-g-good." He says with a smirk on his face.

"I think I may like you. But I got to find my dad now though." I smile and walk past him.

"He is in his study 1 stair of flights up and then 3th door on the right, are two doors. With a forest on it." I nod and walk up towards my dads study.

I knock 3 times. My dad growls low and I come in. "I took that as a yes ?" I grin. My dad looks at me.

"You were singing downstairs ?" I nod. "Well go ahead. But glad to see you awake. You slept for a full week. We will start to train your magic next week." I nod again.

"Can I help?" My dad notices the bandaid on my finger. "How did you wound yourself ?"

I smile. "I was helping Cheff. She was nice to me and then i got distracted and kinda chopped my whole finger off but ofc im me and i survived." My dad bursts out in laughter and a counsel member looks amazed.

"What is wrong? Wait im sorry i didnt catch you name, Im Yn Ln. You?" I look at the Counsel member and he froze by hearing my name.

"Elias Marks, My lady." I roll my eyes. "Well thanks for being so formal but i dont care about that." I nod to my dad as goodbye and walk out.

Toby pov:

Its been 3 days since ive come here. The first two day i didnt  see Yn. Like she was gone.

When i walked back the thirth day to the kitchen with plates from the dinnerroom i saw her and almost dropped the plates.

I left everything that comforted me home. And went feeling kinda naked toward here.

Slender said i needed to offer something and go down. I made an offer from Yn's clothing that still smelled like her faintly.

Next thing i knew i was here so yay but also fuck.

Yn didnt seem to remember me but looked as if she had emotions again so that was a good thing.

Cheff was nice to her and i smiled towards Yn and hey she returned it. Anddd walked out after.

I walk towards the music room and see her playing guitar, her magic its.. soul magic? There are souls dancing with eachother the whole room is full of them as she sings and plays guitar.

To be honest her voice is nice but she looks so happy not remembering me i should just keep quiet.

She looked at me as a whole new person and said she would apologize for her sudden noice.

I smirked at her as she walked away. Still fucking beautifull. Only the way she walked was royal like.

"Tobias kitchen now !" Cheff shouts and i rush over to her.

"Yes?" I ask and look at her.

"Dont annoy the Princess you little stalker, go make the soup." She waves me away and i laugh.

As im walking towards the pans i see Yn walk past the kitchen door to her own room.

She was so stunningly cute. Fucking hell why cant i even think straight.

I feel a bulge come up and try to hide it letting the pans falls and cursing under my breath.

Fuck fuck fuck.

I sigh and grab a big pan and set it on the burner getting started with dinner.

Yn pov:

The cute boy, i need to get his name. What if he wants to be a friend of mine!

Well then i have friends and am not feeling lonely anymore. I look at the flowers in my room and laugh. My dad is such a softy.

I search my room and look for pencils and paper. I curse and walk towards my dads study knocking 3 times. He growls again.

"Wow again im disturbing but okay, hey dad i wanted to draw.. where is paper and a pencil?" He smiles and stands up walking over to his desk and grabbing a few blank papers and 2 pencils.

"Here you go, also an eraser ?" I nod as he hands me one.

"Thanks dad !" I hug him fast and walk out.

Walking back to my own room i start drawing on my bed, my eyes start to close and i keep trying to stay awake.

I draw the last details on the face and smile. Just as the real one..

My visiom goes dark and i feel myself fall asleep.