Ch. 2

Y/N pov

I feel as if im being watched. But i dont see anyone.

I walk deeper into the woods hearing twigs snap. If i turn around im going to get hurt i know that for sure.

But if im going to keep walking im writen off as a dead man.

I walk further to an open space as i hear that what is following me stop as soon as i enter the open space.

I look around as if im seeking some kind of path to keep walking on.

There is a person standig behind a tree looking at me. I couldnt recognize him.

I grabbed my knifes in my hoodie pockets and threw ond at his head hitting him as it flew in the tree behing him.

He falls down as i run up to him grabbing my knife back.

I look at the person seeing he has a carved smile on his face and i turn away to run.

I hear the person getting up and running towards me.

"Fuck im not fast enough.." i mumble. I hitted him in the neck fucking neck you should bleed out in like 2 min by that.

So i just have to be smarter for 3 min. I grin and run faster.

I start to hear more footsteps. Fuck are there more ??

I look around and just as i look back infront of me i get smashed to the ground.

All went black.

??? POV.

That bitch she slashed my neck. I wanna fucking kill her.

"You cant and calm your thoughts Jeff." I look up and see masky.

"Why would i she fucking made my neck bleed." My voice sounding angry.

"Well when was the last time anyone done that to you hm?" He sounded annoyed as i grab the girl.

"Let me get this straight, I only dont kill her right fucking now because slender needs her." Masky and i start walking away towards the mansion.

Slenderman wants her to be the new proxie and i dont get why she is just a bitch.

Masky opens the door and walks in. Ben runs up to me.

"Oehhh new catch of the day?" I lay the girl down and trow my knife at his head getting a scream in return.

"JEFF ! YOU SHOULDNT HURT YOU BOYFREN.." he looked sad and i just scoffed walking to slender.

Y/N POV.

i start to wake up to someone poking my cheek. As i look at the person doing this i can see a small girl.

"Hi! Im Sallie wanna have a tea party?" The small girl says. I smile and nod in return.

What the fuck is happening? I feel in my pockets feeling my knifes as i smile again. Now atleast i still have my weapons.

I was about to stand up when that smile faced fuck came in the room. But what the fuck there was some gaint suited man behind him.

"Hello my dear children, we have a new proxie. Her name is y/n." He looked at me even though he doesnt have a face.

I hope to god this is a dream otherwise i will fucking kick the smiled fuck in his balls.