Ch. 19

Toby Pov

Ben lets me stand on my own and i look in my mirror. I look like shit.

I sigh and look around. My goggles are on the floor and I look at Ben. He nods and we walk towards Slenders Chamber.

I walk slowly towards his room and knock on the door. "Come in my child." We walk in and slender sees my face.

"She is gone." Ben says before I could speak. Im scared that if I do I will sound so pathethic. I dont even wanna find out.

"She is with her father ?" Slender asks. Wait Zalgo is her dad? She didnt tell me. The only thing I know was that her dad was an abusive piece of shit.

I look at him with a confused look. "I could feel her being dead. The born dead. So I had my conspiracy. Ej looked after her and saw if she had magic that would make her dangerous. If we knew what kind of magic she had we knew how dangerous she would be." Slender looks at me.

I feel my legs tremble and sit down in a chair before I fall down. She is the lost daughter of Zalgo? But he didnt have a.. he did. And thats why he is always so mad.

He was missing his Child. But if she is, why didnt tell me. I was dating her ! I curse. I wasnt. I was being a total jerk to her. And she ran away from me.

"Ej said thay when she woke up and he went to look at her her .. magic made a wall. He couldnt get through and step away. She requested to see her dad and that she knew the way to his house. So he showed her out because her magic is powerfull enough to open a protal up to Zalgo." Slender looked at Ben and gestured to sit sown.

"Zalgo had a daughter named Yn. But she got stolen away by a man who tooo her to heal his wife. And then didnt return her. Her magic made her dad abusive. And Zalgo himself didnt even know how to help her with them." Zalgo is her father. And she was kidnapped by some stranger that also abused her.

I feel me hands start to tremble. "Is there a-a way to-o get to her .. down there?" I look at Slender desperate for a good answer.

He sighs. "I dont know my child, go get some sleep and come back tomorrow when i have the answers."

I wanted to pound my fists on the table and demans the answers right now but even if I did that the chance I get them is little.

I nod and walk away still trembling I start walking towards my room while I leave Ben and Slender.

She was so nice to me. Is she really his daughter ? I mean her eyes are nothing like his. Her temper kinda. And her hair isnt.

Yn pov:

I let go of the memory from the cute brown haired boy and close my eyes.

"If you want to see them you always can, they took good care of you I saw and heard?" Dad looks at me and smiles.

"I dont remember. The only thing I know is that im Yn and you are my dad. And that my magic is rare." I answer him as we walk towards the castle.

My dad sighs. "You want your memories back? I can probably arrenge it but you have to wait atleast a week." I look at him and start zoning out.

The cute boy shouted my name falling down with tears in his eyes.

"Sure." I smile at him and we enter the castle now.

My dads eyes light up by seeing me smile and he smiles back. "Well lets show you your room, my child."

We walk up a flight of stairs and i look around trying to remember if ive seen these before in my life.

My memory fails me and I dont remember. I sigh and my dad looks worried at me. "Its.. not earthlike but i can maybe make a garden for you like that?" I smile and shake my head.

"No its fine, I only dont remember this." I say as gesturing around me.

He nods. "Well as soon as i showed you your room I will try to get them back for you, Yn." He walks me to room and opens the door.

"I do remember this, when I was in my trance.. I got flashbacks.." I look at the room and enter it.

"You brought me soup while i was sick because of my souls." I continue and look around the room walking around.

"Yes, that would be right you were 3. And your souls wanted to eat you alive kinda." He looks at me and smiles.

"But i see you managed to controle them by yourself ?" I nod and grin.

"Im pretty good at it. It only takes too much energy from me so im really tired.. like now.." my eyes start to go black and i feel myself falling down on the ground.

I fainted. I used too much of my power to get my Dad. Well it was worth it. Im home now.

After a while I feel myself waking up amd looking around. Someone changed me in loose clothing so i can get the hotness away.

Im alone and i walk out of bed yawning. I put my hair in a bun and grab my night gown looking at it. Almost like the 1600s.

I smile and shake my head putting on a dress and walking out of my bedroom.

I should explore the castle some more.  I yawn. No im not going to sleep. I just changed clothing. I look down the hallway following the scent of food.

I stumble upon the kitchen and smile. Food!

Maybe i can help to get food. I mean in kitchens everyone needs a hand. And this one is bigggg.

I walk in. "Hi, can I help? I dont have anything to do." The chef looks at me and smiles.

"You can cut the vegtables." She probably knows my title but doesnt care. I grab the knife that lays next to it.

Looking at the green food I start cutting it into small pieces. The cheff looks at me. "Wow you are really good! You should get payed." I laugh.

"No Im not employed here. I only like helping out." I smile towards her. "Welllll you really good so feel free to help me anytime." She says.

I nod in agrement and keep chopping those green foods.

My thought wander to the cute boy. What was his name? Fucking hell i dont even know. Why cant i remember?

Did i make a deal to regain my consius? Fucking hell.

I sigh and keep cutting as i cut my finger cursing soflty and walking tiwards the sink.

"You cut yourself?" I nod and she grins. "Well good starter. There are bandaids down there too."

A tall boy with a scar on his mouth and brown hair walks in holding a plate as cheff walks towards him and giving him orders to do.

The boy looks at me quickly and smile politely. I smile back and excuse myself from the kitchen.