Ch. 5

YN POV:

I hear screaming downstairs as i put on my socks and walk out.

"We are going on a hunttttttt !" Ben the creepy but nice kid ran around well .. ran ?.. teleported or some shit.

I was going to look for toby as fucked face grabbed my arm.

"If you come you are dead girl." His smile looked mad lol.

"This 'girl' has a name and untill you know it i aint listening to you fuck face." I walk away to my room seeing toby sitting there waiting.

"H-hey im sor-ry.." i smile.

"As long as you dont do it more often im fine with it.." i look at him and notice that his mouthguard is off.

He has a nasty scar on his mouth. As i walk up to him i lay my hand on his cheek.

Going over the scar. "Didnt that hurt ?" I look at the scar and see its not the best taken care off.

My ocd is triggerd.

"Well i d-dont actual-ly feel pain." I look up and see him looking up to me. I feel my cheeks starting to glow and let go fast.

"Oh oke. Well .. what is a hunt ?" I walk away from him.

"Its wh-hen we hunt to k-kill hu-mans." He grins.

I look at him and start blushing again. "Dont you guys get caught ? It doesnt go unnoticed."

He stands up and walks over to me. "I know." He grins and lays a hand in my neck. His stutter is gone again?

"B..but dont you get police after you." I close my eyes and give into the warmth of his hand.

"They never find us princess." I feel something comming closer and feeling the warmth.

The door gets slammed open and i look up to see who is standing there.

Clockwork.

Toby POV:

Fucking hell.. i almost kissed her. But that wouldve been too soon.

But still i didnt care and then She came in.

"Toby are you planning on cheating on me, with Her." She looks at Y/n disgusted.

"No s-she had a qu-uestion what the h-hunt was. A-and how you could k-kill." I showed her the movements and smile.

"Yeah right.." she started sniffling and Y/n looks over in panic.

"D-dont cry C-clockwork." I hug her akwardly.

"She has to stay home with the hunt. Ill take you." She grabs my hand and walks away.

YN POV:

What a jealous bitch. But he had a girlfriend?

I sigh and make up my bed. Maybe i should go into town to look for some decoration in this room.

I grab my phone and money. As im walking away EJ ryns into me. "Hey Y/n right ? You were going into town right ?"

Nodding yes as he looks at me.. i think.

"Ill come with yah. Come on." We start walking away and i smile.

"EJ right ? You dont have to come with me ill probably find the way myself."

"Yeah probably but if you look back the rake will kill you. Anddddd i dont want to be around these boys atm this is the best excuse to leave." I smile as we get to the mall i see he look normal.

"Where is your mask..?" I look infront of me again.

"Humans and non full proxys so basically mortals, see my face how it wouldve looked like now." He was.. hot tbh but hey my hormones started being a bitch in a household full of boys.

We went shopping the whole day and ate in the mall.

Clockwork POV:

I asked EJ to keep Y/n away from toby but she was already planning on leaving.

He went with her so i could spend the whole day with toby.

I look at toby and lay my hand on his cheek. "What do you see in that new girl ?"

"Not-thing i alre-eady told you." I wasnt truely believing it so i kissed him.

He didnt kiss back and i got pissed.

"If you want that whore to be your new girlfriend then go for it but i will make your immortal live a hell." I walk away.

EJ was at the mall with y/n. She has to be teached a lesson. That bitch.

YN Pov:

I saw clockwork walking towards us.

"Eh.. Ej ? Clockwork is comming this way and she looks.. pissed." He looked at her and stood up.

"Come quick she is mad." We walk away with our bags and make a run for the forest.

Toby pov:

She threathened yn, usually she means what she says.

I grab my hatches and run after clockwork seeing she is headed to the mall?

I see Ej and Yn stand up and walking away from her. Yn looks panicked Ej too..

Clockwork is faster then me and runs toward Yn grabbing her weapon slicing her throath and running away.

Yn falls down on the ground and Ej helps her as soon as he is aware of what happend.

I run towards them both. "Y/N Kee-ep y-your e-eyes open !" Yn looks at me and smiles then closed her eyes.

"We have to carry her to the house otherwise she wont make it she isnt fully proxy yet Toby." Ej looks at yn as i take her in my arms and start running as fast as i can.

Slender is standing in the livingroom suprised we entered.

Ej runs up the stairs before me opens the door and i lay her down on the bed.

"Okay how hard it may be she needs rest andd slender needs an answer." I nod walking away towards slender.