Ch. 15

Yn pov:

Well now that i kissed Toby infront of grandpa i hope he believes im not single anymore.

I don't even know his name. I dont really care but he really annoys me to the max.

Toby smiles at me and i laugh. "You stupid dork." I smile and walk away to go outside.

Its still warm outside and i smile walking to a tree. Ben is following me and laughing his ass off to something.

"What are you laughing about Benny Boy."

"That boy just looked realled weird when you kissed Toby like he couldve had an change to get you." We both laugh. And i grab my food out my bag.

Its just a pancake but still its delicious. Toby and Ej are walking towards us and i smile. "Can we get ice cream after school today ?"

That was Ben asking. I nod. "Sure why not i like ice cream." The other period went by quick.

It was around 2 PM when we were going to get ice cream. I heard whispering and looked around. It was worse then normal?

Normally i didnt hear it anymore but now i kept hearing it louder and louder. Mon always said they were just my thoughts.

But sometimes they screamed high pitched screams and i couldnt do anything. It was even worse when i was on my period because of the pain.

I think. Well i hope im not crazy crazy. I look around. Not seeing anyone whisper. I sigh and look at Toby.

"A-are you okay y-yn?" He looks worried as we walk in the shop. "Y-yeah i am." I nod and walk with the boys.

I get (name ur flavour.) and walk back outside. Fuck my head is hurting. I need to get my medicine.

Ej looks worried too now. Fuck fuck fuck im not hiding it well enough. I need to eat the ice normally. I sit down on a bench and start to eat my ice cream.

Ej Toby and Ben join me. Ej hand me my medicine without letting anyone see and i smile silently thanking him. Its a small pill so ill be fine without water.

I pop it in my mouth with a bit ice and swallow. The voices get louder and louder and i start to curse.

"Whats wrong ?" Ben asks. "N-nothing i dropped a bit of ice on my pants." I smile and go on with eating my ice.

After we all finish we went back to the house.

"Wait Toby are you living with us now ?" He grins and nods.

"What room?" I open the front door and give back the keys to Ben.

"Yours." Toby grins and i start to blush.

"Get your own room you pig." I walk upstairs and go to my room. Unpacking my schook stuff.

I didnt think the meds would kick in so fast. Well it didnt matter cuz i wasnt hearing the noices but i was feeling really dizzy.

I started feeling those when i was 5. Then stopped and started after the car crash and then began again now.

I didnt know what caused them and to be honest i was so exhausted because of them. I wouldnt mind giving in and sleeping.

"CoMe To Us." 

I look around searching for movements. Nothing. I lay down on my bed and sigh.

Why did this happen to me. It was stupid and un needed.

I sigh and close my eyes.

Toby pov:

Yn looked so small and sad when we ate ice. I sigh and look at my room.

It was empty. I was next to yn her room. So i could sneak up to her. Just like this.

I grin and walk over to her room silently opening the door and looking into her room.

She was asleep in her clothing and i sigh. She looked cute. But i couldnt controle ticking and stuttering.

She did like me so thats a relieve. She was good with her knifes after Jeff trained her.

I was kinda glad he did because if she was attacked now she couls defend herself. And she was brave enough for that.

We all knew what she did to Jeff. But nobody said to her that hitting Jeff wasnt easy.

She was trembling ? I walk over to her and sit down on the bed pulling her close in my arms and stroking her hair.

I gently pull the blankets up and pull them over us both. Feeling her relax a bit i smile.

She is calming down just a little but still enough for me. I didnt mind her laying like this. Just as long as i can keep her close.

And alive.

I smile and kiss her head.

Yn pov:

"Hello child. I think you are lost in the spirit realm." A deep voice comming from all around me.

"I-Im sorry, I didnt know i walked into here.. i dont even know what 'here' is.." Trying to look around i feel a breeze.

"You look familiar what is your given name ?" I look down.

"I wont say unless you show your face creep." This wasnt smart.

"I think i know who you are my Child." I roll my eyes.

"My dad isnt you. He is an asshole who almost killed my mom." I look emotionless.

"Tha-"

I wake up to a familiar snoring noice. Toby ?

What did he do in my room sleeping here ?

I was in his arms and smiled. He is so hotttt. I didnt mind.. i could just close my eyes for 5 minutes.

I would still be awake before dinner. And then i could still enjoy the warmth of his body.

I scoot closer and lay different as i relax and close my eyes.

It was such a nice feeling having him here. Feeling his warmth against her and feeling so relaxed and safe.

I didnt know i could even feel like this with someone. Well now i do.