Chapter One

I looked around the packed London airport, tapping my foot impaiently. Where are they? I wondered as I looked around more before I felt someone put their hands over my eyes, laughing as they did.

"Guess who?" A thick Irish accent cooed in my ear, a smile in his voice.

"Um...." I paused between giggles, "an evil leprechaun?" I questioned, smiling when the person sighed and turned me around before they took their hands off my eyes, revealing themself to be Niall Horan, my best friend, and the famous Irish cutie from One Direction.

"You know I hate it when you call me an evil leprechaun..., besides, if I was a leprechaun, I would be a good one." Niall said as he winked at me, his blue eyes smiling.

"Amanda! I need a hug!!" My other best friend, Louis Tomlinson cried as he ran towards me, his arms open. He came towards me and wrapped me up in his arms, smiling down at me once he pulled away, his blue eyes playful and innocent like him. Suddenly, I felt someone wrap their arms around me from behind and I turned my head to see it was Zayn Malik.

"Hey, wait I need a hug too!" Liam Payne called as he hugged me, him and Zayn sandwhiching me between them. They both pulled away from me and smiled. Niall came up to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. pulling me close to his side.

"So, how about we all head out to-." He started but was cut off by a deep British voice.

"Hey, don't I get a hug too?" The voice called out and it was none other than Harry Styles. He smirked at me, his deep green eyes amused as I rolled mine.

"No, you don't get one." I said as I brushed past him before I went out to the airport parking lot, getting into my Range Rover. The passagner side door opened and Harry slid into the seat, smiling at me as he shut the door. Hard. "Hey, take it easy with this car, it's mine, not yours." I reminded him as the other boys slipped in the back.

"Alright, I'm sorry." Harry said as he started messing with the radio, knowing it was annoying me. I kept my eyes on the road and tried to ignore Harry the best I could, but it was hard, so I decided to ask the boys about their tour. They filled me in on their trips everywhere, their voices filled with exictement at the thought of touring again soon.

"Yeah but tonight we're staying at Amanda's and might throw a few pranks on people." Louis said as he grinned at me before throwing Niall a small smirk.

"Lou, you pull any pranks on me and I swear-." I threatened but was cut off with Louis rolling his eyes.

"I won't, I swear." Louis said, his voice sincere.

We arrived at my flat and the boys rushed out of the car, happy to be back in London. I parked and got out, trailing behind them as they flung the front door open and rushed inside. I walked in and Niall was in the kitchen while Harry, Louis, and Zayn fought over the remote to the TV. I went upstairs to my room and collapsed on my bed, already drained from today. I decided I might as well be lazy for now since it would be a longgg night with the boys. I laid on my bed and flipped through the channels, landing it on one of my favorite British TV shows called Hustle.

Moments later, Harry came into my room and saw what I was watching. He gave me a puzzled look and it annoyed me, why did he come up here in the first place?

"Why are you watching...that?" Harry asked as he sat on my bed.

'Because I can." I answered, a smug smile on my face as Harry rolled those deep green eyes of his, eyes that could make a girl melt into a puddle at this British heartbreaker's feet. That's what Harry was, a heartbreaker. I should know... he broke my heart twice last year. He acted as if it was a toy, as if it was okay to tamper with my feelings before he tossed both of them aside as if they were nothing. As if what he and I had was nothing..., which was one reason why I hated him now.

"This show is...." Harry started, his nose wrinkled in disgust.

"Do not diss this show Harry, I love it. Besides, you just want to say something bad about it because I love it." I pointed out and Harry opened his mouth to say something, but closed it, dissapointed he couldn't think of anything clever to comeback with.

(A/N Okay, I hope you all liked it, I tried my best and let me know if you would like some more or whatever, thanks! :))