Chapter Six

I drove around for a bit before I came back to my flat, wanting so bad to talk someone, knowing I really couldn't since all my friends were back at home in Kentucky, TN, considering I was a Country girl and I knew the time difference in Kentucky and here in London. It wouldn't really be a good idea to text or call anybody right now. I sighed, knowing I would have to talk to one of the boys. Even though they were hyper at times, they were good listeners. I got out of my vehile and went back inside, seeing Louis and Zayn playing X-Box on my flat screen TV while Liam was reading and Niall was eating some ice cream.

"Niall? Can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked as I went in the kitchen, smiling at Niall when he looked at me with concerned blue eyes.

"Of course, what's up?" He asked as he pushed his now finished bowl of ice cream away, ready to listen to me.

"Actually, can we talk in my room?" I asked and Niall nodded his head, following me up to my room. I sat on my bed and Niall sat beside me. "It's um...it's about Harry." I said and was surprised when Niall rolled his eyes.

"Don't tell me your in love with him again. He doesn't deserve you, Amanda. You need someone who loves you, more than anything and would show it to you every day and night. Someone who would treat you like...well, a princess." Niall said, his face turning red. "Someone like...somone like me. I love you, Amanda as more than a friend." Whoa, okay this was not good.

I loved Niall, but only as my best friend. "Niall...I love you..but only as my best friend." I told him, watching as the hope in his eyes dimmed.

"Oh...okay then." Niall said before walking out of my room. I groaned and rested my head against my pillow, staring up at the ceiling. Talk about awkward..... A few minutes later, Louis came in and gave me a small smile.

"Any reason why the Irish lad isn't smiling, I cracked some of my best jokes out there and he didn't smile or anything." Louis said.

"Way to make me feel worse, Lou!" I yelled at him, tears running down my face.

"Hey, whoa no need to bust into waterworks love. What's wrong?" Louis gently asked before he laid beside me and hugged me, stroking my hair while giving me a few kisses on my forehead now and then to make me feel better. I opened my mouth and told him about what happened, my voice shaking slightly. I buried my head in Louis's chest, my tears staining his shirt. "Shh, it's okay love, everything will be okay."

I pulled away to look at Louis and he looked down at me, wiping my tears away with his thumbs. What Louis did next shocked me... he leaned down and planted his lips firmly onto mine. What the heck?! I tried my best to pull away but Louis was stronger. The door opened but I couldn't see who it was.

"Amanda..., I wanted to come in and-." I heard a familar Irish accent say. Crap..., this was not good.

"Niall? What's wrong?" I heard Harry's voice say as he too stepped in my room. Are you kidding me? I quickly pushed Louis away from me and saw Harry and Niall, jealously crackling in both of their eyes.