Chapter Sixteen

*Harry's pov*

I watched as Amanda got up from the couch and started to make her way out of the living room, but her legs buckled and she fell to the floor. We thought she had just tripped and Maria asked Amanda if she was okay but she didn't respond. Fear squeezed at my heart and I quickly got up, making my way towards her before anyone else before dropping to my knees and turning her face-up. Her face looked slightly pale and my heart beat frantically. I gently hit her cheek as I called out her name, begging her to wake up.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked as I felt tears stream down my face. "Why won't she wake up?" I asked as I looked at the gang, acting as if they could do something. Louis came over to me and I shielded Amanda, wanting to protect her, not wanting anyone else to touch her. Louis got down beside me and tried to take Amanda from me but I protested, shaking my head.

"Harry, Amanda fainted. I know how to revive her, mum taught me, she's a nurse." Louis reminded me as he took Amanda from my arms. "Niall, go get me a washcloth, make it cold." Louis commanded and Niall raced off to get one. Louis placed his fingers on Amanda's neck, feeling for a pulse and he smiled a litte. "Well, her pulse is good." He said as he brought Amanda's legs close to her heart, apparently to make the blood flow better to her brain.

Niall ran back in with a washcloth and gave it to Louis. Louis started dabbing at Amanda's face with it to cool her down. After a few minutes or so, Amanda's eyes fluttered open and she looked around, seeing that we were all around her. She sat up slowly and as soon as she did, I brought her to my chest quickly, not ever wanting to let her go. I heard someone clear their throat and saw it was Emily, tapping her foot impatiently.

"Emily, I'm sorry but...I don't want to go out with you anymore." I said quickly before I looked down at Amanda and brushed some of her brown hair out of her face, my arms still around her. Emily made a cry of protest before she stomped out the door, slamming it on her way out. I stared into Amanda's eyes, entranced by their beauty. "Are you alright, darling?" I whispered, watching as she nodded her head and I smiled, burying my face in her neck.

"Please don't scare me like that again." I said, my voice shaking slightly. I planted a sweet kiss on Amanda's neck before kissing her forehead, hearing as she sighed in content.

"Actually, it's your fault I fainted Harry." She admitted as I pulled away to look at her, hating that I was the reason for making her go unconscious.

"Why?" I questioned and she sighed. She took my hand and I helped her stand up before she took me into the kitchen. She crossed her arms as she looked at me, her eyes emotionless.

"Because you brought that girl home..., this is just like last year all over again..., except you tell me that you love me. Do you really think I liked that you brought her here? You're making me all confused! It's bad enough that I'm confused right now, but on top of that, you made me faint because of emotional stress." She said sharply, causing me to look down at the black and white tiled floors.

"I'm sorry...." Was all I could say. I looked back up at her, seeing as tears built up in her eyes. "But I do love you." I whispered, watching as she shook her head.

"No, if you loved me you would've never broken up with me last year. If you loved me you would't have brought that girl home." She said before she started to walk out of the kitchen but I stopped her. "No Harry, let go. I'm leaving." She said as she yanked her arm away.

"Where are you going?" I asked as she went up to her room.

"Home!" She answered as she slammed her door shut. I walked up stairs and knocked on her door before I yelled, "You are home!" I stepped back when she opened the door. "No, I mean back to Kentucky." She answered and I shook my head.

"No, you're not going back." I said, my voice slightly pleading and commanding at the same time. She raised an eyebrow at me.

"Oh yeah? Watch me." She said, her eyes daring me to stop her as she shut her door, the lock clicking. I threw my head back and groaned before I went to my room and laid on my bed, ready to fall asleep. I ended up not getting any that night.....