Chapter Thirteen

*Harry's pov*

I sulked all the way back to the campsite where our stuff was, slipping my shades on to hide the jealously burning in my eyes. We got back to the campsite and I watched as James started flirting with Amanda, my temper taking over my system as my jaw clenched and I glared at Liam as he came over to me and Louis.

"You just had to invite him, didn't you?" I growled through gritted teeth. Liam shot me a confused look, clearly not getting what I was so mad about.

"Why? What's wrong if I did invite him, I was just trying to be nice." Liam admitted as he looked over at James, who had gotten closer to Amanda. I sighed and tried to control myself from going over there and telling him to get away from Amanda.

"Well, you don't have to be nice to everyone, Liam. Especially strangers you don't even know." I said, realizing I might've been a bit too harsh when Zayn looked at me, his brown eyes shocked.

"Harry, relax, what's your deal mate?" He asked and I just shook my head before going inside my tent, trying to block out the sounds of Amanda's laughter that made my heart melt. I groaned and buried my face in my pillow, frustrated with myself. Later on, I heard a fire crackling and popping, knowing Niall had built a fire. I wasn't planning on going outside with James out there trying to flirt up a storm with Amanda.

A few minutes later, I heard two people talking and their voices got closer to the tent before they walked away. Curious, I unzipped the tent and poked my head out, seeing that James and Amanda were kissing. Fury consumed me and my muscles tensed before I zipped the tent back up, falling back on the blankets as I stared up into nothing, jealously taking control of my system. After a few minutes, the tent unzipped and Amanda came in before zipping it back up.

'Where's James? Already done snogging, that was quick." I blurted out, jealously tight in my voice. Amanda looked at me, her light green eyes crackling like green fire.

"Were you spying on us?" She asked as she narrowed her eyes at me. I shook my head, my jaw clenching.

"No, but I heard you two talking and I got curious so I unzipped the tent to see you kissing James. It's good that you kiss a guy you just now met." I said, unable to control what I said since I was so mad. Amanda let out a cry of frustration before glaring at me.

"Okay, first off you shouldn't be saying anything since you've had a few...flings and crap with women in the past so don't you dare hold that against me. Secondly, James kissed me by force, I didn't want him to kiss me, I made him leave. Why are you so jealous anyway?" She asked as I looked up at her, afraid to say the truth. "Why are you so jealous?" She yelled, growing impatient.

"Fine! Okay, I'll tell you." I said after she kept pestering me. "It's because I love you! There, happy?" I asked her, watching as her expression turned from rage into shock.