Chapter Seven

Niall ran out of my room and I could tell he was crying. Harry glared at Louis for a moment before he left. I glared at Louis before I slapped him, making his cheek redden.

"You-you wanker! Why? Why the freak would you kiss me, Lou?" I yelled at him, watching as Louis looked down at the bed, his eyes filled with guilt. "Oh, don't tell me it's cause you love me too! Ugh, I can't deal with all this right now. Out, get out." I said as I pointed at my door, trying to calm the throbbing pain pounding in my head now.

I managed to sneak out later and I stopped by Nandos, Niall's favorite place in London to eat at. I got takeout for him and went back home. I went in the kitchen and my heart pounding nervously when I saw Niall. Niall looked up and saw me, his eyes turning cold once he did. "Niall, please don't be mad at me." I begged as I came over to the breakfast table where he sat at.

I placed the Nandos bag on the table and watched as Niall's eyes lit up, making me giggle.He looked up at me, his eyes turning cold once again. "Niall!" I groaned, clearly unhappy with his behavior. "Don't be mad at me, Louis kissed me! I didn't want him too!" I confessed as I sat beside Niall, watching as he took the bag from the table and started to open the takeout box, his lips pursed.

"Louis! Get in here!" I yelled loudy, making Niall jump slightly. Louis came rushing in and he looked at me.

"What?" He questioned when he saw Nandos takeout. "Hey, I want some!" He whined, but stopped when I glared at him. "What's up?"

"Tell Niall that you kissed me...by force." I said the last two words bitterly.

"It's true mate, I did." Louis said, watching as Niall smiled at me before he hugged me. "Can I have some Nandos?" Louis questioned.

"Go get your own Nandos," I said, still angry with Louis about eariler. Niall pulled away from me and smiled at me apologetically.

"I'm sorry I got so mad, Amanda. I hope you can forgive me, thanks for the Nandos takeout." Niall said smiling. Gosh, he was such a sweetheart.

"No it's fine Niall." I said, happy we had made up.

Later on that night, I was in my room watching Hustle. Seriously, that show is addictive, considering that I am up at 12:00 right now watching it. I heard the front door slam shut and I jumped, rolling my eyes since I knew it was Harry. Probably coming home with some girl..., or he might be smashed, I thought, hoping it was the latter. I heard a few thuds and sighed.

He really needs to learn not to get so hammered, I thought as I heard another thud. Suddenly, my door opened and Harry came in, his eyes bloodshot.

"Harry, get out of my-." I started but he cut me off. He shook his head and furrowed his brows together as if he was confused.

"You know what, darling? I want to know why you were snogging Louis eariler today. It makes no sense because you and I-." Harry stopped and sighed, "You and I need to be together." Harry confessed in his drunken state. My heart started pounding nervously, didn't people always tell the truth when they were smashed?

"Oh really? How come, Harry?" I asked as he approached my bed, my heart jumping into my throat as he fixed his eyes on me, his gaze intense.

"Because, I-." Harry started, but stopped before he passed out on my bed. I groaned, my heart still pounding as I looked up at the ceiling as if to say, 'why me?' I just had the best of luck, didn't I?