Chapter Ten

I woke up the next day and Zayn was shaking me gently. I whined and buried my face in my pillow, not wanting to be disturbed. I peeked one eye open and saw Zayn was holding a tan duffel bag. I sat up and gave him a confused look, which made him smirk.

"Time to get packing, Amanda." Zayn said.

"Packing for what?" I asked, my voice still thick with sleep. Zayn handed me the duffel bag and I saw he was already dressed. I slowly got up and looked at Zayn with sleep-filled eyes. "What are we packing for?' I asked as I glanced at the clock beside his bed, the numbers showing 8:20.

"We're going camping, love." He said as he led me into my room. I groaned, not very happy with today's activities. I stuffed some clothes into my bag, along with bug spray and other suppiles. I jumped back a little when I noticed someone on my bed, no it wasn't Harry, it was my friend from Kentucky, Alyssa. I gasped and rushed over to her to give her a hug, surprised she was here.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, my tone surprised. I pulled away to look at Alyssa and she smiled.

"I got a flight last night and arrived here early today, Zayn greeted me at the door. He is so cute!" She exclaimed. Maria came in and looked at us, a black duffel bag dangling from her shoulder.

"You two ready?" She questioned and we nodded our heads, going into the hallway.

"Sure, let the bug bites and wonderful outdoor cooking begin!" I exclaimed sarcastically, smiling when Maria and Alyssa laughed. We went out to the Range Rover and packed our stuff in, smilng when we saw the boys come outside, all their goregous eyes covered by shades. Harry came over to me and put his bag in the back, his gaze meeting mine as he did. I blushed slightly and he smirked. We all got in the car and we made our way to Willow Farm, a popular camping sight in North London.

We all unpacked our stuff and set up camp. I put my bag down, and rolled my shoulders, getting rid of the tension in them. Harry came over to me and placed his hands on my shoulders, pressing down on them gently. Harry leaned in close to me, his breath hitting my ear as he whispered, "Need a massage, love? I'd be more than happy to give you one." He said, his tone pleased.

On the inside I was melting, afraid I would lean back into Harry, feeling his strong arms wrap around me and-. No, I didn't feel that way about Harry anymore, I hated him and he hated me. It was that simple.

'Well, I'm glad you two are getting along." Liam said as he placed his duffel bag down. "You two will be sharing a tent together." He informed me, making me open my eyes in pure shock.

'What?" I yelped. "I am not sharing a tent with him." I spat as I moved away from Harry, even though deep inside, I did want to share a tent with him. Wait. I didn't mean that, I think all the fumes from the bug spray had went to my head and made me think I was looking forward to this camping trip with Harry.

"Aw, c'mon love, it'll be fun." Harry said as he winked at me, his dark green eyes amused as I rolled my eyes. I groaned and looked up to the sky before I went over and sat down in one of the foldable chairs we had brought along. This was going to be great, stuck in a tent with Harry all week....yay.....