Chapter Fifteen

"Harry, just give me time alright?" I begged him and he nodded his head. I went in the tent, my head pounding before I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I was glad that we were leaving here tomorrow, that way I could sleep in my own bed hopefully without having to worry about Harry that much. I managed to fall into a deep sleep that night.

A few weeks had passed since the whole camping trip and Harry's confession to me, and I was surprised because he hadn't confronted me about it anymore since the camping trip. I was cooking supper in the kitchen, Maria and Alyssa helping out as Niall kept sneaking food from Maria, which I thought was cute because he gave her a quick kiss on the cheek everytime he did it. Zayn came in and wrapped his arms around Alyssa and I sighed when I heard Louis laughing with his girlfriend, Eleanor in the lliving room. I heard the front door open and Harry's laughter filled the house, squeezing at my heart. I smiled, looking forward to seeing Harry's handsome face but my heart litteraity shattered when I saw a girl on his arm as he came in the kitchen.

"Hey guys, meet Emily." Harry said as he pointed at the brown haired girl who offered a small wave. Oh, I'm gonna be sick, I think I'm gonna throw up, I thought as my stomach twisted painfully in knots. The gang looked at me, knowing about Harry's confession to me since Maria told them-with my permession, of course. I offered a small smile and cleared my throat,my chest hurting as I tried to take calm breaths as I threw my dishrag down on the counter.

"Excuse me," I whispered before I went up to my room. Tears rushed down my face and I let out a few heart wrenching sobs. What is wrong with me, I don't love Harry....do I? I stayed in my room for an hour until Liam came and brought me back downstairs. Everyone wanted to watch a horror movie so we decided to watch A Nightmare on Elm Street. Emily kept cuddling up to Harry on all the scary parts and I felt my chest tighten.

I felt sick to my stomach and my heart started racing while my palms started to sweat. I really couldn't deal with all this right now, I just really couldn't. I had enough stress on me right now and this just made it worse..... I think I might faint. I started to get up and walk out of the living room, but I didn't get very far before my legs buckled and I saw blackness before I even hit the floor.....

(A/N Thhat's it for tonight guys!! I will try and do more tomorrow!! Doing Harry's pov tomorrow, night everyone! Thanks for reading! :) <3)