Chapter Fourteen

*Amanda's pov*

"You-you what?" I managed to choke out. Harry stood up and came over to me, since the tent was so big. He licked his lips, a nervous habit that he had that I found completey adorable and cute...no! Ugh, I wasn't supposed to be feeling this way and Harry's whole confession to me didn't really help me out at the moment.

"Yes, a lot." Harry said, looking at me with hopeful eyes, probably hoping I would confess my love to him as well. But how did I know that Harry wasn't just telling me this so he could break my heart all over again? Harry looked at me, cocking his head to the side slightly, waiting to see if I would say anything. My heart started racing, my breaths became quick and my palms became sweaty.

"I...I um...I need some air." I said before I quickly unzipped the tent and went outside, seeing that Maria and Niall were still outside, Niall playing a song on his guitar for her. As much as I hated to ruin their sweet moment, I really needed to talk to a girl and Alyssa was asleep so...here it goes. I walked over to Maria and Niall stopped playing his guitar, frowning when he saw my pale face.

"You alright, Amanda?" He asked, his blue eyes concerned.

"No...um is it okay if I borrow Maria really quick?" I asked and as soon as Niall nodded, I grabbed Maria's arm and dragged her over a few yards away from the campsite. "Oh, I think I'm gonna be sick." I said as I held my stomach which was twisting painfully with knots. Maria looked at me, her brown eyes concerned.

"What's wrong?" She asked, her voice kind. I breathed in deeply, trying to calm my heart as I looked at my feet before I looked up at Maria.

"Harry told me he loves me." I said quickly, my heart pounding once the words slipped from my mouth. Maria gave me a confused look.

"But..isn't that good?" She asked as she moved some of her black hair out of her face to look at me, wondering what was so bad about Harry confessing that he loved me.

"I'm supposed to hate Harry! I'm supposed to hate how he makes me feel, how I hate how amazing his laugh is...how perfect his smile is...how gorgeous his eyes are that I could stare into forever....." I stooped myself and looked at Maria. "Okay, when I start to say these things, you're supposed to stop me!" I said, hating myself for now realizing all the stuff I loved about Harry.

"But why? You love him, and you know I'm right." Maria said while smiling. I smiled a little but groaned. I stomped my foot, hating this. I didn't want to risk falling for Harry yet again, he might not catch me, just let me fall and break..... He held my heart in both hands last year, and let it slip through his fingers, not even caring about the damage he did. How did I know if Harry had changed or not? He still acted conceited sometimes.

I sighed and thanked Maria for talking to me before we both headed back to the campsite, her going back to Niall and me going back over to my tent; heart pounding when Harry was standing beside it with his arms crossed over his chest, his white t-shirt showing off his muscles..... Harry met my eyes and sighed nervously before running a hand through his curls, something he rarely did.

"Well....?" He questioned and I took a deep breath before answering: