Chapter Twelve

I realized what was happening and pulled away from Harry, feeling empty inside as I did. Harry looked down at me and hurt flashed in his beauitful green eyes.

"What's wrong love?" He questioned as he moved my hair out of my face, sending chills up my spine as he did. He leaned down closer to me, his lips inches away from mine. God, he was perfect and I hated that... ugh, why does he have to be so charming? I stared into his eyes, my heart racing as my breaths became quicker..., why did he have to make me feel as if I ran a marathon everytime I was near him?

"This. We shouldn't be kissing, Harry. We hate each other." I reminded him and Harry sighed as he rolled his goregous green eyes.

"Why? I like this." He whispered as he looked down at my lips. I pushed against his chest, making him look back up at me.

"Well, I don't. Harry, you broke my heart twice last year. First off, after I told you that I loved you, you said you were too busy to have a girlfriend and you got one two weeks afterwards. And then you started dating me but broke up with me in front of all the lads as if it was no big deal." I said, tears brimming to my eyes as I remebered the harsh memories of last year.

"I know love, and I'm sorry okay? I was stupid, horrid, and many other things. Can you just please forgive me?" He asked, his eyes shining with hope. I sighed and looked up at him, my eyes never leaving his.

"I don't know Harry, just...give me time okay?" I asked and he nodded his head before he got off me and wrapped himself up in a blanket, falling asleep in minutes. I, on the other hand, had trouble since all I could think about was Harry-and it didn't help that I was sharing a tent with him at the moment. I closed my eyes and tried my best to fall asleep.

The next day, we all went walking, the girls and I wearing bathing suits under our clothes since the boys begged us to. Niall snuck a glance at Liam before smirking and throwing Maria over his shoulder. She shrieked with laughter and Niall smiled as he started running with her.

"Niall! Put me down!" She protested, hitting Niall's back as she did which only made him laugh.

"Sorry Princess, I'm not going to yet." Niall said, his voice amused. Suddenly, Zayn picked Alyssa up and started running with her, following Niall. I looked at Harry and he smirked at me, removing his shades and sliding them in his pants pocket.

"C'mon babe, we're about to have some fun!" Harry said as he winked at me before he threw me over his shoulder and followed after Zayn. As soon as we caught up to them, Harry starting carrying me bridal style before he jumped and we were underwater. I came up to the surface and started hitting at Harry's chest.

"You idiot!" I yelled at Harry, watching as he laughed at me before grabbing my wrists.

"Calm down babe, it wasn't that long of a jump." He explained calmly before pulling me to his chest and swimming away from me just as Louis and Liam jumped in the water where Harry and I were a few moments ago.

"Oi! Get a room, you two!" Louis yelled at Niall who giving Maria a sweet kiss. Yay, they're together now! I smiled at the two before I wacked Louis upside the head. He glared at me.

"Love, I'm giving you till the count of three to start swimming. One...two...-." He started and I swam away from him and ended up bumping into someone. I looked up and saw it was a rather attractive boy with black hair and blue eyes.

"Hi love, didn't mean to bump into you. My name's James, what's yours?" He asked as he gave a friendly smile.

"I'm-." I started but felt someone wrap their arms around me from behind and rest their chin on my shoudler. I looked and saw it was Harry.

"Harry! Get off me!" I said sternly and Harry frowned. He saw James and his eyes turned cold.

"Who's this?" Harry questioned, his voice hard.

"James. And I was trying to tell him my name so if you don't mind-." I started but Harry spoke over me.

"Her name's Amanda. Now, if you don't mind, we need to get back to our friends." Harry stated, his tone bitter. I pulled away from him and glared at him.

"You can go see our friends, but I'm staying here with James. I wanna talk to him." I said and Harry sighed, looking slightly defeated. Harry swam away and I gave James a small smile. "Sorry about him, he's like that sometimes." James shook his head, showing it was no problem. We talked and I found out we had a lot in common, but our talk was cut soon because it was now getting dark.

"Amanda! Let's go, you can bring your new friend if you want!" Liam yelled over to us and Harry glared at him, clearly not pleased with Liam's comment.

(A/N Another one is coming up in a min and I am going to do this one in Harry's pov, let's hope I do it justice! Btw, I saw where a lot of people are reading my story and thank you for doing so, it means a lot! :) <3)