Chapter Eight

I woke up the next day and Harry had managed to get his arms wrapped around my waist, his lips brushing against my collarbone, his curls tickling my cheek.

"Hey Amanda, I came here to see-." A familar voice called out as they entered the room and I saw it was my friend, Maria from Kentucky.

"Maria!" I whispered, smiling. I tried to get up but Harry groaned and tightened his hold on me. "Um..think you could help me out here?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think." She said, her brown eyes widening when she saw that it was Harry Styles in my bed. Yeah, I kinda left out how I knew One Direction because I knew that Maria -like most loyal fans of One Direction- was a 'Directioner.' "Um... Amanda, you do know that Harry Styles is in your bed right?" She said and I hoped she would remain calm.

"Really, I haven't noticed." I joked as Harry shifted slightly. Maria rolled her eyes, familar with my sarcasm.

"Funny." She said before she grabbed my hand and tried to pull me away from Harry, but it didn't work. Instead, she stumbled back a little, falling right into the arms of Niall just as he entered the room.

"Hey, you alright?" He questioned as Maria got out of his arms, clearly too starstruck to say anything, since Niall was her celebrity crush.

"Niall met Maria, one of my great friends from Kentucky." I said as I shifted so I could get Harry's curls out of my face. Niall started to say something but Harry groaned and that cut him off. I sighed and Harry woke up, lifting his head up slightly to look at me. He smirked when he saw my annoyed expression.

"Morning darling." Harry said, his curls still tickling my face slightly. I smiled an overly sweet smile at Harry and ran my hand through his curls, despite Niall and Maria still being in here.

"Morning love. Harry, will you do me a favor?" I asked, smirking when Harry smirked at me, thinking I had gave in to his charms.

"Of course love, anything." Harry murmured.

"Let go of me!" I yelled and Harry quickly let go of me to cover his ears and I smirked, knowing I made his hangover worse than it already was. I pushed Harry off the bed and he landed with a thud, groaning as I got up and smirked. Niall laughed while Maria looked at me and I shot her an innconent look.

"What? At least I made him let go of me." I said, smiling when she laughed too.

"Oh ha ha, yes I suppose you all think that's bloody funny." Harry growled as he got up and stalked past us, shutting the door to his room. Niall left us alone and Maria kinda starting freaking out...not much though.

"Oh my gosh, Niall touched me! He actually touched me! Amanda, how come you never told me that you knew One Direction?" She asked, her brown eyes smiling.

"Because I knew you would do something like this." I pointed out. Maria laughed as we stepped out into the hallway and I nearly bumped into Harry. He caught me before I fell and he smiled at me when I looked up at him. "Let go please." I said and Harry looked at me as if he was confused.

"Why? I like this." Harry said while smirking.

"Well, I don't." I said as I pushed Harry away from me. Harry laughed, his cute laughter squeezing at my heart.

"You liked it." He argued before winking at me and going downstairs. I looked over at Maria and saw she was smirking.

"What?" I asked and she rolled her eyes, a smile on her face.

"You like Harry and he likes you, it's so obvious!" She exclaimed as we went downstairs. I started to say something but Zayn came over and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder.

"Zayn, what are you doing?" I asked as I started to protest, hoping Zayn would put me down. He took me in the living room and sat me down on the couch, right beside Louis. I was still mad at him and it showed because we haven't talked or anything since he kissed me. I tried to get up but Zayn grabbed me around the waist as I made a run for it and he sat me back down, smirking when I pouted at him.

"That's not going to work on me, babe." Zayn said as he crossed his arms.

"Make up you two!" Liam said, unhappy Louis and I weren't talking to each other. "It feels weird when you two don't joke around and stuff like normally."

"Yeah, I'm not jealous anymore." Niall said, sneaking a few glances at Maria as he said this. Harry came in the living room and saw that everyone was in here.

"Food's in there, not in here." Harry said as he motioned back towards the kitchen. Niall shushed him and I looked at Louis, noting that he was already looking at me. I sighed and rolled my eyes before I hugged Louis. He hugged back and I smiled.

"I'm sorry love, it was really wrong of me to do that yesterday when you tole me all that stuff. I truly am sorry." Louis said as he pulled away to look at me.

"It's okay Lou." I said before I got up. The boys cheered and Maria laughed at Niall's behavior, causing him to smile. I smiled, knowing that Niall was already developing a crush on Maria. "Okay, who's hungry?" I asked and Niall shot his hand up.

"Me!" He cried happily. Zayn and Louis rolled their eyes while Liam laughed.

"Niall, mate, you're always hungry." Zayn said. Niall smirked, his eyes lighting up.

"You talk as if that's a bad thing." He said as we all went in the kitchen.