Chapter Eighteen

*Amanda's pov*

I looked around the airport as I waited for my flight to board, Alyssa and Maria's voices drowning out as I thought of Harry and his amazing smile that showed off his cute little dimples. My heart raced as I thought of his sparkling green eyes and he way he laughed.... It hurt to say goodbye to the boys, but I just couldn't stay here, I couldn't let Harry confuse me and toy with my feelings anymore. I know I should have probably said goodbye to Harry, but the final goodbye I would share with him would be too painful. I got up, hearing my flight being called and I hugged the girls before I went up to the lady to show her my passport and other stuff.

Suddenly, just as I was about to hand the lady my passport, someone snatched it out of my hands and I turned around to see Harry holding it, the boys standing behind him. Harry offered me a small smile.

"Hi, love." Harry said as he looked into my eyes. "Can we talk?" He asked as he grabbed my arm, not really giving me a chance to say no as he pulled me away from the lady. I sighed, clearly angry as I looked up into Harry's goregous green orbs. "Just...let me say what I have to say okay?" He pleaded as he stuffed my passport into his back pocket.

"What?" I asked as I tapped my foot impaiently.

"Don't leave me...." Harry begged, his voice a whisper as he stepped towards me and stroked my hair, his other hand holding my waist. "Please stay with me, Amanda. I love you, I really do, more than anything. I can name reasons why I love you if you don't believe me." He stated, his eyes staring into mine.

"Alright, name some." I said as I looked into his eyes, my heart squeezing as he smiled softly at me.

"I love how you look in the mornings, I love that you love to read and write, I love that you like to watch old classic movies. I love how you look without make-up on, I love how you bounce your knee up and down when you're nervous, I love how cute you sound with your country accent, I love how you don't care what other people think about you. I love-." Harry started but I cut him off by putting my finger to his lips, tears springing to my eyes as I smiled at Harry.

"Harry, kiss me." I commanded, not caring that we were at an airport or that the gang was watching us make-up. Harry smiled before he brought me close to him and kissed me passionately, both of us never wanting to let go of each other. Harry pulled away from me and smiled when I whispered that I loved him too. 

"So does this mean you'll stay?" He asked, tears springing to his eyes as I nodded yes. I frowned and wiped his tears away.

"What's wrong Harry?" I asked as he buried his face in my neck, his grip on me protective.

"I didn't want to lose you, it hurt to think that I would." He whispered, kissing my temple before he pulled away to look at me, smiling as he did. All the boys cheered, while Louis rolled his eyes and groaned.

"Great, now we gotta unpack all this stuff!" He complained as he grabbed two of my bags while the others helped grab some as well. Harry hit Louis upside the head and Louis glared at him. "Ow, that hurt!" He yelled at Harry.

"Shut up, at least she's staying." Harry said as he held my hand as we all went out to the car.

"Hey, where are we going to eat at after we finish unpacking?" Liam asked as we put the bags in the back of the Range Rover. Niall held his free hand up since the other was around Maria's waist.

"I suggest Nandos, who's with me?" He cried, making Maria, Alyssa and I giggle as the boys rolled their eyes and groaned. Zayn had his arm around Alyssa and pulled her close to him, kissing her cheek and she blushed, making him smile. 

"C'mon mate, you just had Nandos yesterday night!" Zayn cried as he shut the trunk, opening the backdoor to the car. Niall looked at Louis and Harry and they shook their heads and Liam patted Niall on the back before saying, 'sorry mate.' We all piled in the car, Harry and I in front and the gang in the back.

"Oh c'mon, Nandos is good!" Niall cried as he sat beside Maria in the back. I started the car left the airport parking lot, taking hold of Harry's hand after I turned the radio on. After we had finally stopped by Nandos and Niall got him something to eat, we headed towards the house. 'Live While We're Young' came on the radio and the boys started singing their solos, the girls and I joining along as well.

I looked at Harry when we stopped at a red light and he smiled at me before leaning in for a kiss.

"I love you." He said, just as he started to lean in more to give me a kiss. My heart started beating faster when I felt his warm breath hit my lips.

"Keep your eyes on the road, the bloody light's green! You two can snog later after we unpack!" Louis cried, causing us to break apart and he smirked when Harry glared at him, causing me to burst out laughing. Harry quickly leaned in anyway and pecked my lips, sending a tingle throughout my whole body. As we all kept singing and joking around, I felt like I was the luckiest girl ever, I had amazing friends and Harry and I were finally together now.

I felt so happy...<3.

(A/N Well, that's my story, I really hoped you liked it (even though I got no comments, but whatevere :P) I will put up another story ASAP, maybe it will be better than this one? Anyways, thanks for reading! :))