It's Definitely A Crush

Baekhyun wasn't too far from his house when he heard that familiar revving engine. He stopped walking when it stalled beside him. "Hey!" Sehun yelled out the window. "Luhan said you needed a ride." Sehun opened the door and stepped out, allowing room for Baekhyun to get in. "Hop in." Sehun said as he fixed his hair.

Baekhyun was about to get in but hesitated as he looked at Chanyeol. His wind blown hair was seriously attractive. He came to his senses when Luhan called his name. He climbed in the back seat and settled down a bit. As Sehun climbed back in Baekhyun looked at Luhan and noticed his eyes were red.

"Lu, are you ok? Have you been crying?" Luhan shook his head. Which one was a no? It couldn't be both.

After they arrived at the school Chanyeol  and Sehun left the car and went inside. Baekhyun looked Luhan in the eyes. "I'm not leaving this car until you tell me what's wrong." Luhan sighs and a tear falls down his cheek. "After we left yesterday i noticed something. Sehun had a hickey on his neck and i know it wasn't me. I asked him this morning and he admitted it was from when Chanyeol and him fucked the 'innocent angel' of the school before class." Luhan sniffled but refused to full blown cry.

"Who was it?" Baekhyun asked with concern in his voice. Luhan took a deep breath.

"Park Jimin."

Baekhyun's eyes widened. He'd heard that name before. He was known for being an amazing student.

"So he cheated on you with that 'angel'?"  Luhan nodded. "We'll be late, Baek. Let's go." Luhan got out of the car while wiping away his tears. Before Luhan could get too far Baekhyun pulled him in for a hug. "I'm here for you Lu."

Baekhyun walked into the classroom in front of Luhan, who still had red eyes. Sehun and Chanyeol were laughing about something when they walked in. Sehun stopped laughing and his smile slightly dropped as he saw Luhan. He definitely felt something about seeing him like that.

Lunchtime
-----------------
Baekhyun couldn't keep his eyes off of Chanyeol even if he knew about what he'd done. His eyes, his voice and good god those pants were tight in just the right spot.

He face palmed, none of that. He had to focus on his friend. He had no clue what it felt like to be cheated on. He'd never been in a relationship after all. But he was determined to help Luhan feel better.

"Aren't you going to eat, Luhan?" Xiumin asked. Luhan didn't even look up at him to answer him. "Don't feel like it." He mumbled. "What's wrong?" Before Luhan had the chance to answer Baekhyun chimed in. "Sehun cheated on him with the schools 'angel'."

Man, who knew Xiumin's eyes could go so wide. "He fucking what? I knew Chanyeol was that much of a scumbag but i didn't expect that from Sehun." Xiumin glared in Sehun's direction as he was talking. "I'm treating you to whatever you want after school Luhan. I hope you realize that."

Baekhyun stopped paying attention to the conversation and went back to staring again. He had been looking for a while when Chanyeol looked him in the eyes. 'Oh god! He caught me looking!' Baekhyun thought in panic as he looked down.

Lunch break was just about over when Chanyeol walked by and slipped a piece of paper onto Baekhyun's tray. Baekhyun picked it up and opened it.

'Meet me outside at lunch tomorrow. Don't bring anyone.

~Chanyeol ☆'

Last class
---------------
Meet him? Why meet him? That's all he could think about. Why would he want to talk to him? Alone no less. Was it because he was staring? The questions will never end. He snapped out of his daze when he heard the bell ring. Time to head home.