After The Party

The next day
--------------------
Baekhyun started to open his eyes only to realize he was face to face with Chanyeol. He couldn't feel his shirt or pants but could tell his boxers were still on. 'What did i do? Why am i in bed with him? He's still asleep, maybe i can sneak out.' Just as Baekhyun started moving Chanyeol opened his eyes. "Where are you going? You must have a headache." He said with a gravely voice. 'Why oh why does he have to be so sexy?!' He grabbed Baekhyun's hand and pulled him closer. "You hogged the sheets, it's cold." Baekhyun couldn't help but allow him to pull him closer.

They layed there for a while before Baekhyun felt something soft on his neck. Chanyeol was giving him little butterfly kisses. They felt nice but, should he let this go on?

'Oh to hell with it.' Baekhyun thought as he turned to face Chanyeol. He slowly put his hand on Chanyeol's cheek and kissed him lightly. Chanyeol smirks into the kiss and deepens it by grabbing Baekhyun's jaw.

Baekhyun let out a very small moan that Chanyeol had almost missed.

Chanyeol grabbed him by the hips and started grinding on him. "Just remember Baekhyun, you started this." He said as he slid his other hand inside Baekhyun's boxers to stroke him. Baekhyun moaned a bit louder at the friction.

Chanyeol started to get impatient and took the hand that was stroking him away to take off Baekhyun's boxers. Baekhyun whimpered into their kiss as Chanyeol moved his hand away. With one good tug Baekhyun was naked alongside Chanyeol. 'Wait a minute, was he naked this whole time? Baekhyun thinks quickly as he reaches for Chanyeol's hard on.

"Mm, i didn't expect you to be so bold." Chanyeol said before sucking on Baekhyun's ear and down to his neck. After gaining more courage Baekhyun used both hands to stroke Chanyeol. 'Man is he huge.'

Chanyeol started moving a hand underneath one of the pillows as if he was looking for something. He pulled out a round bottle with 'French Vanilla flavored' on the label. He shifted as he covered his shaft and fingers in it. "Come here, i need your ass pointed towards me. Suck me off while I'm getting you ready." Chanyeol demand. Baekhyun didn't hesitate, his booming voice was enough to make him move.

Baekhyun moved to point his ass at Chanyeol and grabbed his cock with a firm hold. This stuff made his hands slide so easily along Chanyeol's body. He leaned down to lick him and all he tasted was vanilla, his favorite. He'd never done this before but he'd damn well try.

Baekhyun slowly took the head in his mouth and went down inch by inch until he couldn't go down any farther. He used his hands on the rest of Chanyeol's large cock, stroking in rhythm with the bobbing of his head.

Chanyeol groaned behind him as he slowly inserted a finger into Baekhyun, making him squirm. Chanyeol could tell he wasn't used to this. Was it his first time?

One finger, two fingers, three fingers and finally, four fingers. He finally had Baekhyun ready. He lightly nudged his forehead to get him to release his cock from his mouth.

"On your hands and knees." Chanyeol commanded. Baekhyun quickly did as he was told. Chanyeol settled behind him and pushed on his back, making his face hit the mattress. He pushed inside at a snails pace, being nice enough to let Baekhyun adjust to his size.

Chanyeol grabbed his hips and started pounding into Baekhyun. "Ah! Oh god! Chanyeol!"

The harder he pounded, the louder Baekhyun screamed.

"Chanyeol! Please! I can't take much more!" Baekhyun screamed.

Chanyeol threaded his fingers into Baekhyun hair and pulled his head back, kissing him. He pounded faster and faster. "Chanyeol! I'm gonna cum!" Chanyeol was panting hard and was near his own release. "Fuck, baby, just hold on." He growled out.

Baekhyun's body convulsed as he came from the merciless pounding crying out Chanyeol's name one more time. Chanyeol grunted loudly as he came inside Baekhyun, finally letting go of his hair.

They both cuddled up to relax after their 'exercise'.

"Hey, Baekhyun?" "Hmm?" Baekhyun hummed. "Be my boyfriend?" Chanyeol asked in that same husky voice from earlier.

"Yes."  Baekhyun said as he smiled.