What's He Up To?

It'd been three weeks since that crazy day.

Baekhyun had been riding to school with Chanyeol every morning. He'd asked- begged to be driven to class with Sehun.

He's been afraid of being caught walking home again.

As they arrived to the school Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's hand to stop him from getting out. "So Suga caught you, huh?"

For once his tone wasn't rude. Just questioning.

"Yeah. Said he'd have leverage if you didn't 'step off his turf'."

Chanyeol furrowed his brows. "Tsk. He won't ever have leverage." He said as he got out of the car.

In Class
------------
Baekhyun sat with his head leaned down. He didn't feel good this morning. He'd woken up in the middle of the night to throw up. 'Must be that stomach bug other students are getting.' He thought in the back of his mind.

Lunchtime
-----------------
"Baekhyun, please eat something. You're worrying me and Luhan." Chen spoke up from the strange silence the table had.

"I just don't feel like eating. I'm having trouble keeping things down." Baekhyun stilled before getting a very serious face. "Has Chanyeol ever been involved in gang type things?"

Chen rolled his eyes slightly. "Sort of. He stole some turf from an underground rapper. By turf i mean business area. He cut into D's money pretty hard."

"You mean Agust D? He practically threatened me three weeks ago."

"Sounds like him all right. Threatening people just to intimidate." Chen said in a low tone.

"Oh, also, has Chanyeol always been the cold asshole he is now? He hasn't really done much since my run in with Suga though."

Chen took a long breath before speaking. "People have said it's behavior he learned growing up. Cheating, lying and just generally hurting people was something his father did too. He always has some charm to him, but that charm only does so much."

"Maybe he'll change? People change all the time. Maybe i can make him see how he is, even if it isn't me he wants to do it for." Baekhyun said with a clear tone. Even if he didn't like to think of being alone he'd still try to fix people's problems.

"Baekhyun don't think you're the problem here. He's the jerk, not you. What nice guy fucks before the first date?" Chen says as he chuckles a little, hoping to lighten the mood. Thankfully, it got a laugh out of Baekhyun.

"Y'know, i was feeling pretty bad before. I'm glad i have friends like you guys to cheer me up. Thank you."

Chen smiled. "We're glad to be your friends."

End of day
-----------------
Chanyeol hasn't been spotted outside by anyone. Sehun had been asking around looking for him.

"Fuck! This dude is my ride home. I'm not trying to walk." Sehun said in frustration.

Just as Sehun finished talking Baekhyun had noticed Chanyeol and Suga come from the same corner he'd been caught by last time.

Suga looked pleased, but still paying close attention to his surroundings.

Chanyeol looked straight up frustrated and displeased.

Baekhyun headed to the car to wait for him. Seemingly Sehun hasn't noticed him yet.

When Chanyeol unlocked the car Baekhyun decided to ask. "What was that about?"

"I paid the fucker off. I didn't want him fucking with you if i wasn't around. I'm taking you guys home. Sehun, let's go!"