Who Are You?

Baekhyun was up and ready for school but knew Chanyeol wasn't there yet.

He pulled out his phone and dialed Chanyeol.

"Sup Baek?" Chanyeol answered.

"When are you going to be here? I'm not waiting outside." Baekhyun said sternly.

"Whoa babe, attitude much? I'll be there in a minute. Something gotcha spooked?"

"Yeah, but I'll tell you as soon as you show up."

"Well I'm here so shut it and c'mon." Chanyeol demanded as he hung up.

Baekhyun walked down to his car and got in.

"Agust D called me yesterday. Said you shorted him cash and i was in danger because of it."

Chanyeol gripped the steering wheel harder and grit his teeth.

"I didn't short him a damn thing. I paid what i owed. I know what he's trying to do and I'm not going to allow the shit."

Chanyeol sped off toward the school faster than any limit allowed.
------------
The day went by fairly fast up until lunch.

"Congrats, Luhan." Xiumin said, hearing Luhan's news.

Everyone was joking around and happy, minus a worried Baekhyun.

Everyone turned their heads to the glass doors of the lunch room when they hear tapping on the window.

Chanyeol immediately got up and opened the door to go out.

Just as he slid it closed someone in all black had pinned him against the glass and hit him.

Sehun started to get up before Kai grabbed his arm and shook his head. Sehun pulled away and went out to help Chanyeol.

Just as Sehun grabbed the hood to get a better angle on hitting the man he knew the identity of he got grabbed from behind and felt a blade to his throat.

"Son of a bitch!" He shouted out.

Chanyeol put his hands up in surrender and the blade lowered slightly.

"It's fine. You can pull your hood down." Suga says from behind Sehun.

The person who originally assaulted Chanyeol pulled his hood down.

"Tao?" Chanyeol said in disbelief.

"What? Think I'd forget about all the shit you've done? You deserve this!" Tao said before punching him in the ribs.

Sehun struggled to get out of Suga's grip just for him to stab him in the side and rip a blood curdling scream from his throat before returning the blade to his neck.

"For someone so tough you sure do scream loud." Suga said with a chuckle.

"ALRIGHT!" Chanyeol yelled out. "I've fucking got it! Let him go for fuck sakes!"

"Give it to Tao!" Suga demanded.

Chanyeol handed a bundle of money to Tao. Suga dropped Sehun and they took off running.

Chanyeol ran to Sehun, who was groaning with a bloody hand over the knife wound.

"Fuck, fuck, FUCK!" He strung out. "Do you think you can walk?"

Sehun just nodded his head and grit his teeth as he stood up with Chanyeol's help and limped back inside.

Kai ran over and wrapped an arm around Sehun and started walking him to the nurse along with Chanyeol.

At Baekhyun's table
---------------------------------
"Lu, it'll be ok. I promise you Sehun will be fine." Chen said while rubbing his back.

"I'll go check to see how he's doing. Ok, Lu?" Baekhyun said gently as to not make him feel worse.

Luhan only nodded his head and Baekhyun had gotten up to almost run to the nurse.

Nurse's Office
----------------------
Just as Baekhyun entered the office he heard another scream.

"I'm sorry It hurts Mr.Oh, but this is what happens when you get into gang fights." The nurse said sternly.

"How long will it take for that to heal?" Chanyeol asked.

"No clue, it honestly depends on how much he moves." She paused as she put something in Sehun's hand. "That's for the pain and you've already stopped bleeding. Now get your ass outta here."

Chanyeol and Kai again helped him back to the lunchroom to sit down.

"I'm getting the car and we're going to my place. Fuck staying here." Chanyeol stated.

Baekhyun walked up to him before he could walk off just to say one thing.

"Me and Lu are going with you."