Joke Turned Problematic

Baekhyun's phone rang again for the third time in a row.

Chanyeol was waiting outside for him and Baekhyun knew. If he wasn't throwing up he'd be out the door already.

He flushed the toilet and washed his mouth out as he heard a loud knock.

"I'm coming!" He yelled as he grabbed his bag and walked to the door.

He opened the door to an aggravated face.

"I'm sorry. I got really sick this morning." Baekhyun said in an apologetic tone.

Chanyeol turned around to go to the car and replied. "You've been sick for the past week. The fucks wrong with you?"

Baekhyun startled a little at the harsh tone he held.

"If i knew, i wouldn't be sick. I don't exactly enjoy throwing up." Baekhyun said as he hopped in the car with Chanyeol.

Class
--------
Class was going well until Baekhyun started feeling nauseous again.

He didn't bother raising his hand, he walked up to the teachers desk.

"Miss? May i go to the bathroom? I feel sick." He asked with a rush in his voice.

His teacher simply nodded at him to go, needing no convincing.

He rushed off for the bathroom just in time to throw up. If his hair was much longer it would be in the toilet water.

The door creaked open and someone walked in. "Baekhyun, are you ok?" Luhan had came to check on him after he'd practically ran from the classroom.

"I'm fine, Lu. I've just been feeling nauseous lately." Baekhyun said as he got up, flushed the toilet and went to the sink to wash his mouth.

"Ya know, I'd like you to do something." Luhan said as he reached in his pocket for something. "I want you to take this." He finished as he handed Baekhyun a small package.

Baekhyun looked at it with a dumb expression. "A pregnancy test? Lu why do you even have this with you?"

Luhan's face lit up red and he started stammering. "N-No reason! C'mon, humor me and take it."

Baekhyun looked at the small package in question. "Right now?"

"Yes!" Luhan squeaked out.

"Alright." Baekhyun said before stepping into a stall and taking the test.

After the three minutes the test said it needed Baekhyun picked up the stick.

As he looked back at the directions his eyes widened. The test read positive.

'That's not possible! It's gotta be a false positive! I've heard about those before, that has to be it.' He internally screamed.

"Well?" Luhan said from outside the stall.

Baekhyun stepped out of the stall cooly and threw the test away. He didn't like lying to people, but he wasn't about to tell Luhan what the test said.

"Negative, duh. Gotta be that damned stomach bug." He said with an even tone. He was hoping since he'd already thrown the test away that Luhan would believe him.

"Aww, too bad. You'd make a cute baby." Luhan chirped before heading back to class.

Baekhyun just shook his head and followed.

Lunchtime
-----------------
Baekhyun, Luhan, Xiumin and Chen were sitting at their normal table minding their business when Sehun walked over and sat next to Luhan.

"So what was it, babe?" Sehun questioned.

Once again Luhan's face lit up red and he seemed extremely embarrassed.

"Please not here, Hunnie!" He begged.

Baekhyun tilted his head at him. "So you were supposed to take that test Lu?"

At this point Luhan and Baekhyun had Chen and Xiumin's attention.

"Yeah... So what?" Luhan whispered out.

"Wait, wait, wait." Xiumin interrupted. "What test? What are you guys on about?"

Luhan straightened in his seat and decided to give up on hiding it.

"A pregnancy test, Xiumin. Hunnie says I'm acting strange and wanted me to take one. When i got to the bathroom Baek was throwing up. I told him to take it instead."

Xiumin stared blankly before looking to Baekhyun. "Aaaaand?" He strung out.

"Negative." Baekhyun said quickly.

Sehun kissed Luhan before saying. "I still say you need to take one. I AM worried about you." He said before going to sit with Kai again.

Chanyeol's usual table was near the windows. As Baekhyun watched Sehun walk away he saw familiar white hair outside one of the windows.

Suga was on the other side of the street leaned up against the brick wall. It almost looked like he was waiting for someone.

Baekhyun kept watching him and sure enough someone walked up to him and they didn't look happy. They reached into the back of their pants and Suga punched them in the stomach. But wouldn't it take more than one punch to knock someone down?

Luhan snapped in front of his face. "What're you looking at?" He said frustrated.

Baekhyun just pointed to the windows as he saw a silver glint in Suga's hand.

"He didn't just punch that person. That's a switch blade..." Baekhyun mumbled.

"Switch blade?!" Luhan nearly shouted, getting Sehun's attention to where they were looking.

Sehun wispered something to Chanyeol before walking up behind Luhan.

"Babe you're fine. Don't worry about it." He said patting Luhan's back.

End of day
-----------------
Baekhyun told Chanyeol he wanted to walk today. Truth was, he was going to drop by a store on the way home.

That test coming up positive was freaking him out. Sure, there were prank tests and maybe Luhan used one.

'Hopefully that's it. It's a fake test.'

At Home
--------------
Baekhyun had bought a test and rushed home to take it.

Once he was inside he rushed into the bathroom and read the directions very carefully and took the test.

He waited those three painful minutes and looked at the test.

"No fucking way..." Baekhyun said while looking down at a very positive pregnancy test.