Realisation

As Chanyeol was cuddled up to Baekhyun he looks at his clock on the bedside table. His eyes widened and he started to get up quickly. "Chanyeol?" Baekhyun questioned. "We're late, hurry up and get dressed. Fuck, i don't need anyone knowing i slept with you." Chanyeol said loudly as he got dressed.

'Why can't anyone know? Is he ashamed of someone like me? He asked me to be with him though.' Baekhyun thought to himself as he grabbed his clothes from the floor.

As he got dressed he decided to ask. "Why can't anyone know?"

Chanyeol turned around to face him, a slight scowl on his face. "Do you want to look like a whore?" He deadpaned.

Baekhyun's eyes widened slightly. "N-No! But, why would anyone think that?"

Chanyeol hummed sarcastically. "I don't know, maybe because you slept with the school bad boy after a party. Makes you seem like an easy whore."

Baekhyun couldn't believe what he'd just heard. Was he easy? Does he need to be kept a secret entirely? No, not entirely. Just keep the sex private. Chanyeol was right about that.

Baekhyun hurriedly finished getting dressed as they were already late to class. He trotted down the stairs and was about to head out the door when he heard clanking in the kitchen.

Baekhyun stopped and looked to see who it was. "Chen?" He questioned.

Chen looked up to greet him while still cleaning multiple glasses from last night. "Oh, hi Baekhyun. Wondering why I'm not heading out too?"

Baekhyun nodded his head. Chen shook his head before replying.

"Chanyeol hates having glasses from parties lying around. I don't want him to find them when he comes back. I'm a bartender and a dish washer." He says with a light chuckle. "Go on and leave without me. I assume he's taking you with him."

Just as Chen finished talking Chanyeol walked down the stairs. "C'mon Baekhyun, let's go." He barked as he walked to the door.

Baekhyun didn't hesitate at the harsh words. He rushed for the door after Chanyeol and hopped in his car.

Once he was in Chanyeol started the car. Baekhyun pulled down the mirror and fixed his hair as Chanyeol drove. Baekhyun glanced at the speedometer and noticed Chanyeol was going a good ten miles over the speed limit. Looking at him closer Baekhyun noticed he wasn't wearing his seatbelt either.

They arrived at the school in record time with Chanyeol speeding. 

Baekhyun hopped out of Chanyeol's car and quickly shut the door. He practically jogged up to the double doors and walked inside. He was thirty minutes late for class.

Once he'd made it to the class and slid the door open all eyes turned to Baekhyun. He turned his head thinking Chanyeol was behind him, except he wasn't.

Baekhyun swallowed that nervous feeling and took his seat.

After a good scolding from the teacher he started on his work. It had been another ten minutes and Chanyeol still wasn't there.

After a total of fifteen minutes he finally walked into the classroom.

Chanyeol looked a slight bit disheveled, a bit more than when they got there.

Baekhyun's heart sank with worry as he thought.

'He didn't... Did he?'