saturday nights

~a cold breeze hit your naked spine causing you to wake up

~
a cold breeze hit your naked spine causing you to wake up. you furrowed your eyebrows and let out a grunt before turning your naked body around -which was covered in soft white sheets- preparing yourself to find those strong and warm arms that always held you so tight at night. you didn't find them. you slowly sat up straight, rubbing your eyes tiredly before looking down at the empty spot besides you.

"shawn?" you whisper-yelled, no response.

was he still mad?
shawn and you had just made things official recently and since then shawn's world was more and more becoming yours which was hard for the both of you. only today after lunch you've gotten in a fight because a fan of his deeply disrespected you when you were out and shawn said that it couldn't have been that bad.. you get that he loves his fans and that he is insanely grateful for them but you wouldn't have thought that he would defend a obviously jealous girl whom disrespected and shaded you in such a rude way. that just ain't it. he was supposed to be on your side, right? however, after that fight you two had hot and steamy make up sex. you thought everything was okay, again.. but the fact that shawn wasn't here clearly showed that he wasn't okay with the situation yet.

you sighed to yourself, running your fingers through your brown curls. you got up, threw an oversized tee from shawn over your petite body and made your way to the corridor.
shawn could rather be in his studio, the kitchen or in the living room. just as you wanted to check the studio, you heard quiet guitar melodies from the rooftop.

"make love then we fight." shawn's angelic voice flowed through the wide open window at the end of the corridor. you heard some murmurs and desperate grunts, knowing that he was working on a new song you quietly tip-toed to the window and crawled outside. from shawn and your house you had an incredible view over the woody landscape of canada, you moved here about two months ago and started to feel at home, now that most of the moving boxes are gone.

shawn sat with his front facing the breathtaking sunset, his back fronting you. he kept stringing some chords on his guitar and messily wrote words down his notebook, he then scratched them, wrote something new, scratched that and wrote some new words again.

"hey love" you said after a while just watching him and the burning sun over the trees behind him. you carefully crawled more near to him and gently rubbed his back. he hummed as you softly laid your head on his shoulder, both your hands gripping around his bicep.

"hey" he responded, pressing a kiss on your head and laying his beloved guitar softly next to him, giving you his full attention.

"whatcha doing? are you still mad?" you looked up at him, his face softened and he brought his hand up to your chin to press a love-filled kiss on your soft lips.

"no, hun. i can't stay mad at you, y/n." he chuckled. "and i'm writing a new song.. well trying to." he shrugged.

"i'm sure it's great so far! mind playing me what you already got?" you asked while smoothly tracing your fingertips up his jaw, taking all his beauty in.

"i don't know.. it's not finished yet and it's very uh.. very private." he awkwardly scratched the back of his head.

"oh, uh okay that's alright. just know that you're amazing at what you're doing." you said, your eyes wandering to the absolutely stunning sunset in front of the both of you again.

"it's not like i want this to hide from you.. it's just- this song contains my deepest feelings so far and i- i'm scared singing it to you because those feelings are all about you." he breathed, trying to avoid eye contact.

"hey, hey, hey" you said, straddling his lap and looking him directly in the eye.
" i love you, shawn. i love you." you leaned in, feeling his breath on your skin which send chills down your spine. your lips where almost touching his, you only had to close the gap between them. so you did. both your lips touched each other and instantly fitted as if they were made for each other.
shawn gently bite down your bottom lip causing you to let a groan escape. he took his opportunity and slipped his tongue into your mouth. his and your tongues played in sync as you felt shawn's hand grabbing your ass and giving it a slight squeeze. your hands found their way to shawn's chocolate curls and started tugging on them gently.

"i'll play it for you." he said breathlessly, stopping the kiss. "but as i said, it's not finished yet."

you grinned and nodded, biting your lip. climbing off his lap and sitting down next to him. the sun was almost gone behind the trees by now and it started to became dark.
your concentration found its way back to shawn who started to play a beautiful melody on his guitar.

"sunrise with you on my chest,
no blinds in the place that i live.
daybreak open your eyes,
cause this was only ever meant to be for one night."

you felt tears lining up your eyes, this song combined with shawn's voice was the death of you. he was singing right into your soul, every word burned itself into your memory.

"still, we're changing our minds here
be yours, be my dear.
so close with you on my lips touch noses,
feeling your breath.
push your heart and pull away, yeah
be my summer in a winter day, love.
i cant see one thing wrong between the both of us.
be mine, be mine yeah
anytime, anytime.

Ooh, you know I've been alone for quite a while
haven't I? I thought I knew it all
Found love but I was wrong
More times than enough
But since you came along
I'm thinking baby
You are bringing out a different kind of me
There's no safety net that's underneath, I'm free
Falling all in
You fell for men who weren't how they appeared, yeah
Trapped up on a tightrope now we're here, we're free
Falling all in you"

you wiped the steamy tears off your rosy cheeks and smiled brightly. Shawn's eyes eventually me yours and you couldn't help but fell into his chest.

"i love you, y/n. forever." he whispered while gently brushing your hair with his fingers.

you gave him one last peck before grabbing his hand and leading him inside the much warmer house.

"sleep?" he said. you eagerly nodded, still being exhausted from your workout earlier.

you two made yourself ready for bed. as he crawled next to you, shifting to make hisself comfortable and smoothly sliding his arms around your waist to keep you closer, you realized that you've never been so in love before.
it was true to say that you were

fallin all in.