tell em

song: "tell em" by sabrina carpenter

"are you sure you want to do this?" shawn asked as you rolled on top of him and brushed your hands through his damp hair.

"we have to eventually, right?" you brushed your nose against his as a few giggles elicited his plump lips.

"mhh." he nodded.

"do it," you breathed, biting down your lips in nervousness.

shawn slightly turned his body so you wouldn't fall off him as he grabbed his phone. he typed a few things before he released a sigh.

"i can't think of a caption.." he mumbled.

"do something casual, like just one or two words, you know?" you told him.

his lips curved into a smile as he typed again and then laid his phone next to the two of you.

"do you want to post it?" he asked you before he pushed a strain of hair behind your ear.

"yeah." you smiled, turning towards the phone before you finally hit the 'post' button.

"done." you told him with a thug smile.

he took a breath before he pulled you closer and peppered your neck and cheek in kisses. you laughed, shoving the phone off the bed and holding on to shawn's body.

"baby! stop!" you laughed before you took his face in between your palms and gently squeezed his puffy cheeks.

"i love you." he mumbled.

you grinned, releasing his face and delicately kissed his lips.

"i love you." you told him when you pulled away, your forehead resting against his.

"we just made it official, eh?" he cheekily asked.

"hell yeah we did." you replied.

"why do i want to turn our phones off for the rest of the week?" he sighed, head falling back into the pillows.

"hey, don't think negative. we've got this. but it's actually a great idea, let's turn our phones off."

"really? what about our family? friends?" he queried but by the look on his face you could tell that he needed that type of break.

"don't worry about them. we'll tell them." you kissed his cheeks before climbing off him.

but shawn grabbed you back by your thighs and pulled you back on his lap.

"where are you going? we're not finished here." his gaze wandered over your body.

you playfully hit his chest before climbing off him again. "yes we are. come on, i'm making breakfast."

he groaned as his body fell back into the sheets with a quiet thud. "you're such a tease!"

INSTAGRAM

shawnmendes

liked by y/n, karenrayment, jon

liked by y/n, karenrayment, jon.vinyl and 4,281,029 others
shawnmendes mine🖤

view all your comments

user1: HOLY SHIT
user2: this cant be happening 😭
user3: awwwwww<333
user4: i guess i just lost my husband
user5: ew
briancraigen_: she's a keeper

y/n

liked by shawnmendes and 23,583 othersy/n see you in a week<3

y/n see you in a week<3

comments have been disabled