Chapter 15

Jerome's POV

I woke to a half-naked Mitch in our bed, his eyes closed, mouth in a little upturned smile. I knew he would've had no nightmares. His arms were wrapped loosely around my body, warmth radiating off his body. I was in no hurry to get up, so I snuggled down into him, and everything almost felt like old times. He was so warm and comfortable, and his light, even breathing on my forehead made me feel tired again.

It wasn't like anything had happened last night. We had just kissed for a while, then stripped down and went to sleep early, but if anyone walked in right now, they would probably assume a lot more, because we were very, very messy, with clothes strewn all over the floor.

I looked at him sleeping, and slowly crept my way out of his arms. I got dressed, and wandered downstairs, to find the girls up already. When they saw me, they immediately pounced. "Did you guys sleep together!?" Shadow questioned. I raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything. Shadow immediately found a conclusion to jump to. "That's a yes?"

"Not saying anything."

"What?!" Amber exclaimed, and I laughed. "Something happened..." I said vaguely, then Amber pulled a face. "Too much information Jerome. Way too much information." I laughed again. "Nothing like that!" I quickly reassured. She relaxed, and Shadow passed me a hot mug of coffee, which I gratefully accepted, and took a long sip. "So how is Mitch?"

"He actually slept well last night Shadow."

"That's good." I leaned back, and heard footsteps approach. "Eh?" Mitch walked in, his hand scratching the back of his head. He had pulled on some jeans, but was still shirtless, and the thought made me grin at him. "Hey. Stop staring dood. You make me self-conscious!" Mitch yelped teasingly, his old self coming through again. His hands crossed his chest, and I rolled my eyes, smirking. "Hey, I still wanna do that vlog from yesterday." He said, and I slowly took a sip of coffee before putting my mug on the table. "Hmmm?"

"I want to finish it."

"Really?"

"Yes, but I want you to do it with me." I nodded slowly in agreement. "What vlog is this?" Shadow asked. "The one where Mitch explains why his channel almost died."

"Well. Morbid way to put it." Amber remarked, and I rolled my eyes. "Shut up." I scowled. Amber winked teasingly before she dropped her own cup. "Well, I have to go get ready now..." Shadow sighed. "Same." They walked out and Mitch came and wrapped his arms around me. "Come on, let's go do this."

Mitch's POV

I took a deep breath, and with a wave for deja vu, started to record again. "Hi everyone. I know my channel has been inactive, and I think a lot of you know why. I did read the comments, and yes, the rumours are true. I was kidnapped by someone who I knew and, well, it wasn't fun, but Jerome and Amber found me, and I'm here now!" I smiled, but my breathing faltered. It was like this was still breaking something in me. Jerome wrapped an arm around me, and I felt strength surge through me. Enough to talk. "I haven't been totally okay but I'm on the road to recovery, not quite sure how long it'll take, or what the degree is, but I'm going to get there! The main thing I'll be focusing on is getting back into shape as I was starved and confined, so expect me to be eating during videos! Probably stuff Jerome cooks, as long as he doesn't poison me with his, uhm, "delicious" treats."

"Oi!"

"Haha... I'm just kidding..." I reassured him, and when he smiled and turned away, I mouthed a 'not' and chuckled. "However, both our schedules will change. We're now dropping to two videos a day, maybe three, but don't expect it. We've just got a lot going, so yep. Sorry if anyone wanted more!" Jerome added, and I nodded along.

We wrapped it up and then I leaned back. I needed to tell Jerome. "I want you to know something." I said uneasily, looking at Jerome. He looked back at me curiously. "What is it?"

"The nightmares."

"I know about them." He waved it off, but I ignored it. "They aren't just at night." Now I had Jerome. He eyed me questioningly, silently asking me to continue. "I see them every time I close my eyes, and they're at the back of my mind, etched forever. It's like they've been carved in." Jerome closed his eyes and kissed my forehead softly. "Let's hope I can reverse that then."

OK. NOW WHO EXPECTED THIS TO BE SMUTTY? Raise your hands if you did!

:333 Shine bright!

Amber

P.S. Shoutout to my friends who were there when we passed FN@F on Night 7 :P