26: Taehyung

The weekdays pass and it's eventually Saturday, which is Jungkook's twentieth birthday today.

The decorations for Jungkook's party are already in place, with banners hung up on the walls and balloons floating all around the place. Plates of food placed on the table, along with a couple bottles of beer. Aurora and Coral are in the kitchen baking the birthday cake, and Jimin is sprawled on the sofa and scrolling through his phone. Whilst preparing the food, Luna accidentally spilt some sauce and stained her outfit, so she's cleaning up herself in the bathroom.

Moments later, Luna steps out of the bathroom and I notice that she's wearing my blue jumper over her grey dress. I raise my eyebrows and she blushes.

"I couldn't get rid of the stain and I saw this laying around in the bathroom, so I decided to put it on

"I couldn't get rid of the stain and I saw this laying around in the bathroom, so I decided to put it on. You don't mind right?" Luna explains.

I pat her head gently and compliment her, "You look adorable."

"Thanks," she replies sheepishly.

Jimin coughs, reminding me of his presence, "I admit that you guys are a cute couple and I'm glad you two are happy, but that doesn't mean I want to see you flirting with each other."

Luna chuckles and I roll my eyes, but before I can reply Jimin, the doorbell rings. I open the door, and Luna grabs a party popper and pulls the string, so dozens of confetti explodes as Jungkook enters, surprising him.

"Happy birthday!" we exclaim in chorus as Aurora and Coral scurry out from the kitchen to join us.

Coral squeals delightedly and swings her arms around Jungkook excitedly and pecks his cheek. He grins and kisses her back on the lips.

"Happy birthday, babe." she murmurs as Jungkook wraps an arm around her waist.

"Now that you're finally here, we can eat!" Jimin yells excitedly as he rushes to the table and grabs a chicken wing.

I sigh and roll my eyes as the rest of us go over to join him and gather around the table. We're munching onto the food as we're chatting cheerfully. I wrap an arm around Luna's shoulder and I notice Jungkook looking at us with raised eyebrows.

"When did the two of you start dating?" Jungkook asks in confusion.

"Oh right, you don't know about that yet." Jimin answers.

Jungkook frowns, "Wait, am I the only one here that doesn't know about them dating yet?"

"Sorry, I wanted to tell you in person, instead of just texting and we haven't had time to hang out," I explain.

"That's okay." Jungkook says with a smile. "Anyways, congrats, you two seem happy together."

"I know right," Jimin agrees, but soon pouts. "Yet, this is so unfair, both you and Taehyung have girlfriends, and I'm still lonely and single."